261-275

Chapter 261 261. Wrong

  Then his eyes suddenly shifted to Su Luo, trying to scare her with his own eyes.

  But it was still disappointing.

  Su Luo had seen many scary things, so it was impossible for her to be frightened by such a small thing.

  The orangutan sighed regretfully, and then elbowed the spotted leopard and golden-winged eagle next to him with an elbow.

  The spotted leopard immediately cooperated and expressed the same opinion as the first two alien beasts.

  At least so far, except for the silent golden-winged eagle, the three alien beasts have basically the same attitude as the golden-winged eagle before, but it will be worse.

  The golden-winged eagle has not spoken so far, probably out of concern for the eagle and emerald turtle.

  They also seem to have noticed the silence of the golden-winged eagle, and the spotted leopard impatiently touched the golden-winged eagle's wings with its tail, "Say something, didn't you also say that humans were not welcome back then?" He also said that the elder asked you to pass on a message, and then you will teach mankind a lesson... But from what I see now, you don't seem to have done anything, right? Was it cowardly at the time? '

  This passage directly exposed the fact that the Golden Winged Eagle used the name of a word-of-mouth to send Su Luo down .

  At this time, the eagle green turtle was really angry, and was so angry that he couldn't speak at all.

  In the end, Fu Bao was startled when he saw its poor condition, and then hurried to the green turtle, afraid that this old man could be said to be a "living fossil" in terms of age alone. 'What happened.

  'Hey, grandpa, don't be angry, the master will definitely teach them a lesson. 'Although Fubao was also very angry , he was so angry that he wanted to punch the alien beasts in front of him, but he knew that he couldn't do it with his own strength.

  After all, it's not an aggressive plant like Qingchao, so it's okay to let it escape. Fubao can guarantee that wherever there is land, even if others drive an aircraft carrier, they may not be able to catch up with it, but let it fight... No, it's really no!

  But it can't, but it knows that its master can.

  After all, the owner got a batch of strange seeds from time to time, and the effect of many seeds can be said to be frightened even them during the experiment.

  It believed that the master would definitely be able to get rid of these four alien beasts!

  No matter what level, what kind of sense of 'solve'!

  At this time, all eyes were on the golden-winged eagle, and someone might have seen something in the end. The flower-tailed snake sneered, and then sneered mercilessly: "Okay, I know you've been scared, since You were weird the last time you came back. You didn't participate in many activities between us. Why, regret it? '

  'Hanao, what do you mean, why attack your own people for nothing! The orangutan frowned slightly, and his tone was a little uncomfortable. He patted the tail of the flower-tailed snake with one arm, and then was shaken vigorously.

  The orangutan only thought that the flower-tailed snake had just been trained, and now he was in a bad mood and was losing his temper, so he could only explain to the more rational golden-winged eagle next to him: "Ah Jin, don't be angry, the flower-tailed snake is just a broken one." Temperament, we all know it, and it's not meant to target you...'