481-490

Chapter 481 481. Double standard

2023-03-25 Author: Leaves fall with the wind

  At the beginning, Fu Bao and other elves were apologizing for their "rough" treatment of the Tree of Life.

  Although the tree of life was shocked why the attitude of this group of elves had changed so drastically, they were spirit plant elves after all , so the tree of life still accepted their apology.

  I thought this matter would end here, but I didn't expect that with the cooperation of Logue and Xiao Yi, a few words would coax the Tree of Life into agreeing to answer some questions for them in a daze.

  By the time the Tree of Life reacted, it was already too late, so the scene that Su Luo had seen before entering the door appeared - a group of elves chattering around the Tree of Life, as lively as thousands of sparrows.

  The tree of life was very annoying, but it also kept its promise, and it would answer whatever the elves asked.

  This includes the fact that strawberry essence helped provide energy when it was asleep, and the birth of blood ginseng

  . former, the Strawberry Elves expressed their gratitude to the Tree of Life... Although they just helped Fu Bao 'deal with' it, this did not affect their gratitude to the creatures that helped them. After talking about strawberry essence, they talked

  about blood ginseng.

  All the little elves have seen Fubao being annoying because of the blood ginseng before, so even if the result is good now, nothing happened to Fubao, and nothing happened to the blood ginseng, but they are still unavoidable Like Su Luo, she would complain a little bit about the Tree of Life.

  When Tree of Life realized that such a thing had happened after he fell into a deep sleep, he felt a little guilty in his heart. '

  Sorry, I didn't expect this to happen. ' Although it is the tree of life, it is only the tree of life in its infancy after all, and many things have not been considered carefully.

  Just as what Su Luo thought, it did deliberately give its energy to the strawberry essence and the plants in the backyard in order not to grow at the beginning.

  However, most of the plants in the backyard are ornamental and have no practical significance. Since Su Luo has planted her for so long, it would be too embarrassing to pretend to be dead, so the Tree of Life decided to input energy into it. Give ginseng that is more meaningful to humans and mutate it into blood ginseng.

  At that time, it hadn't woken up for a long time, and its energy control was not in place, so at the beginning, it only selected the youngest ginseng to start to mutate. After mastering the energy, it picked more than a dozen ginseng suitable for mutation at one time. Then mutate it into blood ginseng at once.

  The age of the ginseng it chooses also has certain rules, ranging from young to old, the younger ones are more and the older ones are less, this will not only not affect the speed at which it mutates them, but also allow Fubao to gradually adapt to taking care of them. These blood ginseng,

  according to the original arrangement, it will first mutate the younger ones, that is, the batch of 10-year-old ginseng. After the mutation is over, Fubao will take care of these 10-year-old blood ginseng, and the tree of life will start to mutate for 20 years. of... and so on.

  If it is carried out step by step, then Fubao can take care of so many blood ginseng and ginseng At one time, because in the process of taking care of blood ginseng, its strength will also grow.