111-120

Chapter 111 111. Indirect Shaking Hands

  After returning from Area C, Su Luo received many messages from customers who bought sweet radishes.

  Some praised her sweet radishes for being extra delicious, and some asked her if she only grew sweet radishes, about this it has something to do with her status as a planter who is now hanging on the store's display.

  Although the public doesn't know much about planters, everyone knows that in order to ensure a stable food supply, most planters will choose to plant things with high yields and enough to satisfy their hunger.

  That's why someone asked her if she only grows sweet radishes.

  On the one hand, it is because sweet radishes are delicious, but vegetables are not enough to eat, and even if they are nutritious, they are relatively simple.

  On the other hand, I am also curious about why she, as a grower, came out to open a shop and sell such high-quality vegetables for sale. Doesn't the guild buy them?

  For the news of the compliment, Su Luo also responded with thanks.

  For those who asked other questions, those who could answer Su Luo would answer, and those who could not answer, if they saw that they were here to inquire about news, Su Luo would just fool them or just ignore them.

  After processing all the messages, just as she was about to close the page, she was a little confused by the sudden order prompts.

  "User [Blue Sky and White Cloud] bought [Superior Sweet Radish]*20 in your store."

  "User [Huakai Fugui] bought [Superior Sweet Radish] *20 in your store."

  "User [Not bad ] Qian】I purchased [Superior Sweet Radish]*20 in your store."

  ...

  "The commodity [Superior Sweet Radish] in your store is out, and the system has automatically removed it for you, please replenish it in time."

  There were more than twenty messages in a row, tinkling, which stunned everyone.

  In the end, it was Su Luo who heard the reminder that she was sold out and removed from the shelves before she realized what happened just now.

  It is not surprising that some people buy things, but the strange thing is that these people buy the same quantity. According to one serving of 100 grams, if each person buys 20 servings, each person buys four catties.

  In addition, Su Luo also found that these users were all unfamiliar users that she didn't know at all. In other words, they were people who bought her things for the first time, and they were not repeat customers at all.

  Moreover, the time of their shopping happened to be stuck in the same time period.

  From start to finish, from the first message to the last message, the time interval is less than a minute.

  There was nothing wrong with this, Su Luo definitely didn't believe it.

  But Su Luo couldn't figure out what happened after thinking for a long time... The only information that could be guessed was 'these people know each other', 'these people greeted each other before buying' and 'these people are not short of money'.

  If you don't know each other and haven't said hello, how can everyone buy the same, and the time is about the same?

  As for being rich, let alone.

  Su Luo's price is definitely not expensive for the product itself, but for ordinary people, it is definitely not willing to spend it. It is nothing to be able to afford it. After all, who can't afford 500 star coins?