SUMMARY

A/N:

Edit: 05/05/2023

Those of you who had stayed with me a through and had red the story will know why I erased this.

Yes, whatever I am writing now was not what was here last year, I had to change it because I wasn't writing that story anymore.

My new story now is called 'CORA {Book 1}'

If you had already red the old summary pay no mind to it and the announcement at the ending.

It's just mainly about the new story I will be publishing and nothing more.

Also there will be a triple update after this.

Stay tuned as I can see the end of this story, thank you.

Please vote, Follow n Comment.

Sassy_Catastrophe

Edited: 05/05/2023

Edit: 03/09/2023

Well I came back! Had to change a few things...

I wont be publishing a book by the name, CORA. It's long gone but.. I do have something else to share.

Thanks for 2.67k reads! We've accomplished things over the last months and I hope we continue to!!

Also I was thinking of making a Prequel for The Luna, I may or may not write it but I'd like to know what you guys think...

Should I write a prequel for The Luna?

Or..

Should I not?

I was trying to create a Mafia Romance story the other day and failed miserably but, I got an idea from while watching a movie last night.

You'll all love it but the downside is, it won't be out till November 1st!

Sorry, I know I'm terrible. I'll be going back to school soon and will be occupied with things, not sure if I'll be giving updates regularly so yeah...

But then again, thanks for for the reads and votes. I hope y'all love this story and the one which would be released on November.

But I can give sneak peaks, just wait till I publish the Aesthetics and Prologue.

Thanks again, keep Voting and Follow for more books!

Sassy_Catastrophe