Chapter Seventeen

Matteo's POV:

Just two weeks and she has already made me to fall for the mate bond.

So now I decided to make it up to her, I can't thoroughly say she should not reject me cause am afraid of being rejected but I'll make her wanna give me another chance.

So am gonna give her a cottage in my pack to stay without being a pack member, I know she doesn't like the cell.

And we just have to wait till her father or friends come for her but till then... I'll just try my luck to make her fall for me.

I'm currently walking to the cell building to tell her about it, I walk into the isolation cell and saw her all goofed up in the mattress.

"What's up? " she asked in a Jolly tone.

"Something awesome-" I said trailing off.

Did I just said that excitedly?!

She's turning me into something!

"You'll be living in one of the cottage in the packs territory-" but she interrupts me.

"You know I've been thinking about it since Eli talked to me, I'll be apart of your pack member if that's what-" but I interrupted her this time.

"Why do you think I came in holding these keys? " I asked frustrated. "You stay in the cottage without being a pack member, I don't wanna force anything into you. " I said genuinely.

She looked at me surprised and saying something in her head.

Am sure any other person will be surprise to see me being soo whipped cause of a girl.

"Umm.... Are you sure? " she asked still in the state of surprise.

I didn't answer but opened the cell and walked into it facing her.

I took her soft hands gently and we were walking out of the building in minutes.

"I said you're staying, don't ask questions. " I said without looking back.

I felt something erupt in my stomach with the way I hold her and I could see she also feels it. 

Bless you mate bond!!

We reached my grandma cottage, after hearing about my mate she was more than willing to give her cottage to Gabriella.

It has the whole Zen arora thing mostly because my grandma loves peace and quiet places and a look of old structures.

Wooden materials were use to make the building structure and the exterior was also screaming natural.

We entered the cottage and I can see from the corner of my eyes that she loves it.

I gave her time to scan through the outside and we entered also giving her time to scan the inside.

And now am staring at her like a creep.

She's too gorgeous not to stare at.

She looked up at me and I immediately broke the gaze from her.

"What? " she asked.

I cleared my throat to remove any sign of what ever love I had shown in my eyes and said 'Nothing. '

She gave the slightest shrug and squealed at her new place.

"I get to stay here... Alone?! " she asked jumping up and down.

I could help but chuckled softly at her adorable face.

"You have a pretty smile. " She said poking my face.

I froze at what she just said and I felt like am falling harder for her.

'I think our plan of making her to fall for you is... Working? '

Why did that come out like a question Red?! Don't you think it's working!!

'Sorry it's working! '

Whatever!

"And you look cute when you are happy. " I said and continued walking into the house pretending like nothing ever happened.

I wasn't lying when I said that.

I gave her a tour of the cottage to make sure she doesn't get lost in it.

"If you need anything just call me, here. " I said and handed her a new phone.

I know she was bored without a phone in the cell and she missed her friends, so I had to get her one.

I froze when the next thing she does stunned me... She just hugged me!!

In your face Red!!

"Wait why did you get me this? " she asked confused.

But then she seemed to realized what she just did and stepped back.

"I just figured you might be bored so I got you one, but I might have installed a tracker inside. " I said sheepishly and ran a hand through my already messy hair.

"Okay thanks. " she said a taint of red coating her face.

"I'll be leaving, if you need anything just call me. " I said holding the door knob. "I put my phone number in there. " I added.

She nodded and asked "I wanna have dinner for my new home and not staying in that crapped up cell... So can you please call your sister in when you go out? "

"Umm sure. " I said and left.

Well I think step one of my plan is working?

'Doubting yourself? '

Shut up.

--------

I guys sorry for the late update, am granting you guys a *drum roll* double update!!

Thanks for the 87 reads and 9 Votes, love y'all!!

Please Vote n Follow!!

Sassy_Catastrophe

Edited: 05/05/2023