Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Seokjin to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always."

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Seokjin's POV

I still remember clearly when he said our wedding vows. It's been a year but nothing has changed, we are still doing our own activities, he is focused on his business and I am busy with my friends.

I'm Kim Seokjin, I'm 25 years old this year, I got married at 24 years old, married someone I've known since childhood. I know him because he was my neighbor when I lived in Busan with my parents. Our parents are friends but not with me and him.

Our age difference is 5 years, it's not a big gap but I'm just not used to playing with someone who is older than me. Since childhood, our parents often got together to have dinner together, celebrate birthdays together or do other activities together. I always meet him, but he is very quiet. He's not my type.

Then when I graduated high school, my parents had to move to Seoul for one reason or another. They have to part with their friends and I have to part with my friends, my other friends, not him. Because we're not friends, we just know each other. That's a different matter.

I'm not an innocent man like I look, I've lost my virginity at the age of 19 with my boyfriend at the time, Kim Taehyung. We dated for 2 years then broke up because he had an affair. At the age of 22, my friends threw a birthday party for me at a club. I still remember how crowded the club was and that's when my second sex experience happened, with a stranger, a one night stand. I forgot who it was but I don't mind. My life becomes more colorful with experiences like that.

And I still remember clearly, when I came back from my best friend Jimin's house, my parents called me and asked me to talk about something serious. My parents are not usually like this.

They asked me to get married, of course it shocked me, the word married had never crossed in my mind before.

"Jin, eomma knows you still want to have fun with your friends, but how long are you going to be like this? You don't work, you just get money from us and spend it on things that aren't important" my mother said.

"I'm sure this man can make you better Jin, you know him right?" And my father said.

"Eomma, appa, precisely because I know him, why should him? Besides, why do you suddenly want me to marry him? I can find my own partner."

Even though I can find a boyfriend for myself, I don't think I've thought about finding a husband yet. I still want to spend my time having fun. I know I don't work, but so far my parents don't mind about it.

"We know you can find your own partner but if you already know each other wouldn't it be better? So there's no need to waste time on introductions first" My mother said.

"I only know him and vice versa, if only to know the person, I can marry anyone, eomma, but marriage is a serious matter, there must be a feeling in it, not just because you already know each other"

"Appa and eomma married without love Jin, our parents were also friends and they asked us to get married, but as time went on love came between us, as long as we did it sincerely"

"But me and him not you"

Yes, that's about the discussion we were talking about at that time. But look, I'm here officially to be his legal husband. We sleep in the same room, he also makes me breakfast and I make him dinner. But we are still us. There has never been any activity as a husband in this house, such as hugging, kissing and even having sex. We haven't for a year now and it wasn't that bad being married to him.