Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Seokjin's POV

I waited for him alone in the hotel room, it was very boring, I watched a lot but didn't really watch it. I just keep changing the channel. Until my bedroom door opened, I immediately jumped out of bed like a child and saw Jungkook coming towards me.

"Hyung, finally..."

"What's wrong? Are you bored?" I just nodded.

"Hyung, can't we do something? I'm really bored here, dinner is still long" I stood in front of him who was opening his tie with my lips pouting.

"What do you want to do?"

"Are you tired?"

"No"

"Do you want to swim?"

"Swimming?"

I saw a lot of people swimming down there, I want to too That's right, when I looked down from my balcony I could see the swimming pool there, it seemed refreshing.

"Let's go swimming" I immediately smiled and prepared everything, brought a towel and changed my clothes into a bathrobe, so did he. Then we go downstairs. The swimming pool is on the 7th floor, an infinity pool, making it look amazing.

I entered first into the pool and swam to the edge. Seeing the city with the twilight sky amazed me, my body jerked when someone hugged me from behind.

"It's me"

"Hyung.." what is he doing? He makes me nervous, he never hugs me. But why is he hugging me?

"Happy our wedding anniversary, Jeon Seokjin" my eyes widened, I even forgot that today is my wedding anniversary. I guess it's over, I feel like it's been a long time with him. My heart is really working extra now. I'm really nervous.

What if I don't come with him here? Stupid me, missed our first anniversary. He will surely be disappointed in me.

"Do you forget?"

"Huh? Ah of course I didn't forget hyung"

"It doesn't feel like we've been together for a year, are you happy with me?"

"Of course I'm happy, you treat me well hyung" Suddenly he turned me around and leaned me against his barrier. His eyes were looking at me, so sincere, I could feel it.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Live with me until we are old" tears flowed in my eyes, those words made me weak.

"I promise to make you happy"

"Hyung.."

"I promise I will always be there for you"

"And I promise only death can separate us"

"You want to live with me?" I just stared at him before I nodded, I would be the stupidest human being if I refused. He's so perfect and he's mine.

He put his face closer to mine, I know what will happen next but I'm happy. I closed my eyes until his lips touched mine. Our second kiss on our first anniversary.

"I love you Jeon Seokjin" I was quite surprised by that statement, this was the first time he said it. Is this a dream?

He kept kissing me, I'm sure this wasn't a dream, he even pulled my waist closer to him. I started kissing him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. How can my life be this perfect? Don't wake me up if this is a dream, because I promised to live with him until death do us part.

Long enough we were in the pool, me and Jungkook decided to go back to the room. Why did it feel so awkward after that kiss? When I got to the room, he told me to take a shower first, so I showered then he showered after me.

We are getting ready for dinner, I am wearing the suit he bought me earlier, but when I want to go out he holds my hand.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Why don't you ever wear it?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I saw it in your suitcase, how come you never wear it?" My eyes widen for the third time, did he see the lingerie I brought?

"What..what did you see?"

"Clothes you never wear when you're with me"

"Hyung.. you saw it?"

"I never forced you to do it because I want to respect you as my husband, I know you're not ready and I don't want to do it without your permission, but I don't know if you actually have it"

"Hyung, it's not what you think, it's a gift from Jimin, I didn't buy it and I don't think I brought it on purpose because I was in a hurry to prepare our clothes yesterday, so I didn't have any intention of bringing it" He immediately let go of his hand from my hand, and his face immediately turned to me, did I misspeak? Why do I seem to have made a mistake?