Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Seokjin's POV

After coming back from Japan, he did change, actually we changed. This house is starting to buzz with our chats. Not quiet as usual. I'm happy because Jungkook doesn't come home late anymore, I also rarely go out with Jimin. Spend more time at home, preparing dinner for him.

Today Jimin came to my house, he was bored because I couldn't go out with him so he came to my place.

"Did Jungkook ban you from going out? Usually you always call me to meet"

"No, he never forbade me, it's just that I don't want to keep going out until late at night"

"What happened in Japan? Why did you change after coming back from there? Did you guys---"

"No, we haven't done anything yet, but..."

"But what?"

"He already told me his feelings Jimin, how about this?"

"What do you mean? He's your husband, he must love you"

"Yes I love him too but why is it so hard to say, it seems there is something wrong with me"

"Have you kissed yet?" I just nodded.

"Finally.. a year together but only kissed once, how can you last that long huh?"

"I don't know, but I think I survived because he treated me well, I feel he is the best and I don't want to lose a man like him, it's just that I'm too difficult to express my feelings. He must think I don't love him, even though it's the other way around."

"Have you used my present?"

"Hmm about that..actually I was wearing it, I accidentally brought it there and he saw it, he asked me why I never wore it and when I put it on, his reaction was completely different from other guys. He held back because he respects me, he doesn't want me forced to do it"

"But do you want to do it?"

"Before I never thought about this, maybe because I'm used to not touching him but when he hugged me from behind, when he kissed me, Jimin, he is very good to me, how can I not fall in love with him?"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

After Jimin came home I wanted to surprise him, prepared a romantic dinner, I put on my best suit, put candles around the dining room and waited for him to come.

Waiting for almost 15 minutes finally the sound of the door opened and he appeared with a big box in his hand.

"Hyung, what is it?" He approached me with a smile on his face.

"Present for you"

"What? But present for what? My birthday is far away"

"For our anniversary"

"Ah.. I didn't prepare anything for you, just this" I turned to the dining table, he put the box on the table and hugged me. Now he's getting used to hugging me, no need to ask my permission again.

"You are a present for me Jin" keeps on making me blush Jeon Jungkook, how can I not love this man if he is like this to me?

"Let's have dinner, you must be hungry" He kisses me on the cheek and sits in his seat. Sitting opposite him at that time made me feel a little different. I want this night not to pass quickly. He must be tired from working from morning to night and I just spent his money.

"How was work today?"

"Everything is going well, it's just that there are some projects that are hampered, but I'm sure I can fix it"

"You've worked hard hyung, I'm sure everything will work out" he just smiled, indeed just smiled but his smile gave deep meaning to me.

After dinner, I cleared all the dirty dishes and he cleared the table, put out the candles and whatnot. Then he told me to sit on the couch beside him with a box in his hand.

"Open your present"

"What is this hyung?"

"Open it and see for yourself" He gave it to me and when I opened it how shocked I was. It was a bag from my favorite brand, the latest model, a bag I saw in Japan, a 3500 dollar bag. Now it's in my hands.

"Hyung..."

"Did you like it?"

"But this is too expensive hyung.. I.. thank you hyung" I immediately put him on the table and climbed onto his lap to hug him. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, I don't know how to describe this happiness, but I'm so happy. I don't want to buy it because it's expensive and I think it's too much if I keep buying something I don't need.

"Did you like it?"

"Of course hyung, thank you" I let go of my hug and our eyes met. He stared at me for a long time before he cupped my cheek and stroked it with his thumb.

"I'm glad you like it"

"hyung"

"Hmm"

"I want to do it, I want to have a family with you, I want to have children from you, I want to live forever with you, I want you hyung" he just smiled and brought my face close to his, kissed me warmly and put one hand on my hip. I don't want to lose this human. I don't want to and never will!

He lifted me up and led me into the room. Laying me on the bed without taking his lips off mine. Our kiss was getting hotter and unconsciously his hands began to touch the curves of my body. He took his lips from mine and looked at me. I just nodded, I let this body be his. I want him to take my whole body and leave no part of it.

He dives his face into my neck, he stretches it out to give him access. I can feel his tongue playing against my skin, tickling me a little but I'm enjoying it. Especially when he sucks on it. I feel like in heaven. My eyes were closed and my hands were on his head.