Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Seokjin's POV

I waited for him in the lobby, he came 5 minutes later than he promised, I didn't have a problem with that, when I saw his car outside I immediately approached him but my steps stopped when Lisa got out of his car. She came over to me and smiled. I didn't return the smile I just slowly got into the car, wearing my seat belt. Just silent, don't know why it hurts like this.

"Jin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me what's wrong with you?" I just kept quiet and looked out the window beside me. I believe my husband won't do anything with her, but I don't like it.

"Jin look at me" I turned to him.

"Tell me whatever is bothering you, let me know if I did something wrong"

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"Am I wrong if I don't like seeing you with Lisa? I mean, I know she's your assistant, she'll always be around you but.. I don't like seeing her too close to you"

"Are you jealous?"

"Hyung.."

"I'd rather hear it straight from your mouth Jin" he looked at me then unbuckled his seat belt and sat facing me.

"I want to hear everything you feel, everything that is in your mind and heart. I want to know if you are angry, sad or happy, I want to hear from you"

"Yes, I'm jealous, I don't like her getting too close to you, she even seems to do it on purpose in front of me, I don't want to be jealous like this, because I know it's not your fault, I believe you won't hurt me, but what about her? I don't know what  she does when you two are together and seeing her get out of your car distracts me" He unbuckles my seatbelt and pulls me into a hug. Stroking my back.

"Is there something still bothering you?"

"No, I just don't like her hyung"

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I'm glad you said it, I'm glad you're jealous, doesn't that mean you see me as your husband"

"You are my husband" I let go of his hug.

"I don't want anyone else to come near you, I don't like it and about going to Italy, why didn't you tell me?"

"I know you won't to come, I'm there for a week, you will be very bored just waiting for me to work"

"Is Lisa going there too?"

"Yes, she will always come along every time there is a business matter"

"Then I want to come, I don't want anyone to think she is your wife because she is always there for you, I don't want her to fall in love with my husband"

"Then what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Have you fallen in love with me?" I was silent until he kissed my lips. My eyes can't blink. He's too perfect for me.

"You don't need to answer that, let's have lunch" I just nod and off we go.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we had lunch as usual, there was no discussion whatsoever and after that we returned to the hotel. Tomorrow is our last day here. We went into the room and I changed my clothes into something more comfortable.

I saw him massaging his own back, he seemed very tired, so I approached him and massaged his shoulders from behind, making his body twitch a little.

"I am okay"

"You must be tired hyung, let me massage it for you"

"Thanks Jin" Not long after massaging him, he held my hand and turned around, then pulled my waist close to him. The action was so sudden, I wasn't ready for all of this, I mean my heart wasn't ready for the feeling of nervousness I felt.

"Hyung--"

"Sshh.." he put a finger in front of my lips.

"Do you want to take a nap? I'm so tired" does he need to do this if he just wants to take a nap?

"Yes, I want to take a nap with you" He brings me to the bed, and pulls me into his arms.

"hyung"

"Hmm"

"Do you realize we haven't had a honeymoon yet?"

"I'm sorry, because of my job we don't have time to do that"

"It's fine, but do you want to do it?"

"If you are ready I will"

"What if we honeymoon in Italy? We can extend our stay there, we can do it after you're done with your work" I turned to look at him, his face is very handsome when seen up close like this.

"Do you want to do it now?" My eyes widened and fell silent.

"You were even shocked when I said it. Go to sleep, I'm so tired, I love you Jin" He tightened his hug.