Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Seokjin's POV

Nothing happened last night, I slept in my lingerie, but I slept in his arms last night, for the first time and I was happy. I love when he hugs me, I feel safe in his arms. He also smells very good, his scent calms me down.

He woke up earlier than me, he kissed my forehead and woke me up. Slowly opening my eyes and seeing his face so close to mine makes me happy. Usually I wake up from my sleep but he's not beside me, he's already near the curtain to open it.

"Hyung, what time is it?"

"It's still 8 am, let's have breakfast"

"Don't you have a meeting?"

"I have a meeting at 10 am there is still time to have breakfast with you" I just nodded and hugged him tightly, burying my face in his chest before getting out of bed.

After taking a shower we went down to the restaurant for breakfast, I sat after taking breakfast and eating with my husband, my peaceful breakfast suddenly changed when Lisa came.

"Morning sir, may I sit here?" Jungkook turned to her and nodded. She sat beside Jungkook because I was already sitting in front of him.

"Do you mind if I sit with you here Mr. Seokjin?"

"Oh no, it's okay" I replied and went back to continue my breakfast which suddenly became not tasty.

"Sir, I have tidied up the meeting materials that you sent last night and I have sent them back to you, have you seen it?"

"Yes, I have seen it, thank you"

"Oh yeah, here, I made you coffee like yesterday, you said you liked it"

My ears are hot, my brain is hot, my heart is also very hot, this woman is really a parasite, has she never been grabbed before? I just looked down and ate my breakfast. Holding my fork tight. Until I saw Jungkook get up from his chair.

"Jin, are you done with your breakfast?"

"Huh?"

"Let's go back to the room" he stood up and approached me, I saw he didn't touch the coffee that Lisa gave him.

"Lisa, is it okay if you have breakfast alone? I have to accompany my husband before the meeting" Jungkook said, making Lisa silent and nodding awkwardly.

"Come on Jin" He grabbed my hand and led me away from there. I haven't had my fill of breakfast yet but I don't mind going back to the room with him instead of sitting there with that woman.

While in the elevator I turned to him.

"Why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

"You allowed her to sit with us but you left her there alone"

"Should we wait for her? Have we finished breakfast yet?"

"But she gave you coffee, why don't you drink it? She said you like it"

"Jin, I want to start tomorrow you prepare the coffee for me"

"Why me?"

"Because you are my husband, I want to drink coffee from you"

"What if it's not as good as her made?"

"I still prefer it if it's yours"

"Aish, why are you like this hyung?"

"I don't want you to misunderstand Jin, she's just my assistant, nothing more"

"I know." He wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I just hold back my smile, because I'm glad he's like this. As if he knows how I feel. My body is not hot anymore.

When we got to our room, he immediately opened his laptop, maybe he wanted to see his work. I was busy opening his suitcase to prepare the suit he would wear for the meeting later. But while I was picking out clothes, he came up to me and stopped me.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I'm only going to have a brief meeting this time, do you want to have lunch with me?"

"of course hyung"

"I will pick you up at 12 pm at the lobby" I just nodded.

10 minutes later the meeting started, I helped pair his tie.

"Done, you look handsome, my husband is handsome" I think I said it subconsciously. He just smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You are also very beautiful this morning, and your beauty is mine" I blushed at his words. Who did he actually learn from? Why is he like this?

"Come on, stop talking and hurry to your meeting before it's too late hyung"

"Okay, I'll go first, I love you" He kissed my forehead again before leaving the room. I feel guilty for not replying to what he said. Why is it so hard to answer him? He's my husband, I should be able to repay him easily.

I sit on the bed, I remember what happened last night, when he looked at me and said everything, if he was another man he probably would have fucked me when I climbed into his lap. But he held himself to it, I know he really wanted it. But he chose to hold back to respect me.

When he hugged me, I realized one thing, how much he sincerely loves a stranger like me, it's true what my parents said love will come between us if we do it sincerely. He has no reason to love me, like what I said, we've never done intimate things.

But love comes without us having to do all that. I don't want to regret for wasting this marriage. Even though he is not my choice but he makes me the luckiest husband. This marriage is perfect.