Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Seokjin's POV

Everyone had gathered at the restaurant for dinner, including Lisa. She sat in front of Jungkook and I beside him. All of his colleagues brought their partners with them, except for Lisa. She was alone, even the other assistants brought their partners, whether their wives, husbands or girlfriends but not Lisa. I noticed she also often stole glances at my husband,

Jungkook really never paid attention to Lisa's treatment of him, he was very professional, treating Lisa as his assistant.

I saw that the wine in Jungkook's glass had run out, I intended to pour it but suddenly Lisa poured it first.

"Your drink is finished sir"

"Thank you" Jungkook answered, I just turned to Jungkook, he was just busy eating the food in front of him.

"Finally you brought your husband to the event this time" one of his colleagues said.

"He is very busy Mr. Wong, I also don't let him go because it will bore him later, even though he really wants to come with me." He is lying? Even though he asked me to come but I didn't want to.

"But you have to bring him along more often, if you don't allow him to attend events like this, we will think that the couple is Lisa, because she is always with you" I was quite surprised to hear that, somehow I felt disturbed to hear it.

"Ah Mr. Wong, don't say that, I'm just his assistant" Lisa looked at Jungkook smiling and Jungkook smiled back. What are they doing in front of me? Don't they know I'm here?

"Then, is your husband coming to Italy next week? A big project there will definitely take longer" he didn't say anything about that, did he not intend to invite me? Why don't I like this dinner? I'm want to going back to my room.

"I haven't discussed it with my husband"

"Invite him, you can have your honeymoon there, it's impossible for you to have a honeymoon with Lisa, you have to join Mr. Seokjin, your husband is handsome, what if someone steals him from you?"

"Yes Mr. Wong, I'll come" I just smiled and saw Lisa's face change, she just ate her dinner.

After dinner, I told him that I wanted to go back to my room and not join the party with the others at a club, tomorrow they still have a meeting but instead went to the club. When I got to my room I went straight to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. My body is very hot, not because of fever, but because I'm annoyed.

They don't respect me by constantly mentioning Lisa in their every conversation. Even though Lisa was just an assistant and I was his husband.

I came out in my bathrobe and opened my suitcase. The lingerie is clearly visible. Black lingerie, Jungkook's favorite color. Then I remembered I bought Jungkook pajamas before.

"hyung"

"Hmm" he was still busy with his laptop preparing material for tomorrow's meeting.

"Take a shower first, I'll prepare your pajamas" He just nodded and put his laptop on the bed and then went into the bathroom.

I took his pajamas out of the paperbag and tidied them on the bed. Then a message came in his email. The laptop was there, so how could I not see it and it was from Lisa.

"Sir, do you want me to make coffee like before? You said you like my coffee"

What does it mean? Are the two of them... ah no way, Jungkook isn't that kind of person, but he sure is weird today. His attitude was not as usual as if he was covering something up. Is this what he's covering up?

Instantly I thought of something, I didn't want her to make coffee again for my husband, I trusted my husband, she was just another person, after all I saw it myself that she was flirtatious with my husband.

"Jin, can you get me my pajamas?"

"Yes" I took his pajamas and underwear to the front of the bathroom and knocked on his door, handed them over and went back to bed. My eyes kept on the lingerie on the suitcase.

"Seokjin, he is your husband, if you don't do it he will find someone else who wants to do it with him and I'm sure many will do it with my husband, you can definitely do it"

When my husband came out of the bathroom and saw me, he was just standing in front of the bathroom door. He is very handsome wearing black on his body. Honestly I'm very nervous, I don't know what I'm doing but I don't want my husband to find someone else who can give him everything.

"Come here, don't just stand there" I leaned my body on the headboard and slowly he approached me, climbed into bed.

"You don't have to wear it if you don't want to"

"Is this because of what I said before? Hyung I really didn't intend to bring these clothes but.. I think I know why I'm bringing them now" He turned towards me with his body leaning against the headboard like me, my heart kept beating very fast.

But shouldn't I do it at least once during our marriage? I'm his husband, he's my husband why feel nervous like this? Anyway, this isn't the first time for me.

I took a deep breath before slowly climbing into his lap, startling him. But he didn't say anything.

"Hyung.. I--"

"You don't need to be like this Jin, if you are not ready I will wait for you, I know there are many things that are bothering you, but I don't want us to do this just because of those thoughts"

"But it's been a year since we've been together hyung, we've never done it, you've never kissed me, hugged me, you've never seduced me"

"Because I respect you Jin, I know we got married because our parents asked for it. I know there is no love in your heart for me. But I'm glad you want to marry me, that's enough for me, I may rarely have time for you at home, I have more time at the office and we only meet on weekends, that's why i let you meet your friends because i don't want you to be lonely. i don't mind that, i know you are tired today, let's just sleep hmm?"

Why is he this good? He's a human, isn't he?

"What if I still can't love you hyung?"

"As long as we're together, I don't care about that"

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"From now on, treat me like your husband, you can kiss me, you can hug me, you can do anything with me without needing my permission, I'm your husband hyung" He just smiled and nodded then covered my cheek.

"Did you know? You are so beautiful in this, I love it, black suits you very well"

"Black also suits you very well, the pajamas you wear make you look sexier, I like it too"

"Thank you Jin"

"Huh?"

"Because you want to marry me"

"Thank you too hyung"