Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Seokjin's POV

Day after day passed, Jungkook didn't give up and kept on with the project, his company had to work closely with Taehyung's company and make them meet more often to discuss several things for the progress of the project. But today is Jungkook's last day of business in Italy and the first day of my honeymoon.

I never imagined this would happen, even kissing him was not something I thought about after marrying him. Even though I was wondering to myself why he never touched me but now I know the reason and that reason makes me fall in love with him even more.

I married without love and so did he, but going through a marriage with him was not as bad as I imagined, after a while my heart opened and love just came.

"Now tell me, where are we going?" Jungkook said he just finished taking a shower, the towel was still around his waist and his hair was still wet.

"If you come to me like this, I don't think I'm going anywhere hyung" I approached him who was still standing in front of the bathroom, touching his towel and looking at his face.

"I already showered Jin"

"So what?"

"I guess we'll go"

"That was the case before, but now I think I just want to be here" I let go of the towel from his waist, dropping it on the floor.

"Why didn't you come take a shower with me earlier?"

"How about now?" I took off all my clothes and jumped on Jungkook's body. He just smiled at me, kissed me on the lips and led me back to the bathroom.

It's not my fault to made him take a shower twice, why his body is so sexy, he makes me horny. After all, he's my husband.

After making love, he invited me to lunch at a restaurant. He treated me very special, he never stopped holding my hand and occasionally embracing me. After lunch, he took me to the Pantheon, the Tower of Pisa and many other places I had never been to.

He knows everything and he tells me everything he knows. He is the best in my life. When the night comes, we sit in a restaurant. One of the best and most romantic restaurant I've ever been to. He held my hand on the table, stroked it gently while looking into my eyes, for some reason right now he looks very handsome, he is handsome but right now, he is the handsomest.

"Why are you looking at me like that hyung?"

"You're beautiful"

"Is that why you're looking at me?"

"I look at you because I don't want to lose a little moment of Jin"

"Hyung.. you won't miss any moment, we will always do it together, I promise"

"I'm sorry about my rude attitude to you at the time, it was not a punishment, I will never punish you, I just got carried away with emotions at that time and I promise I will never do it again, I'm just jealous seeing you with another man"

"I know, even if it's a punishment for me, I like it hyung, that's another side of you, I've never seen you domineering like that, you surprised me but I like it, can we do it again?"

"No, I want to be too rough with you"

"But I like it, the proof is I didn't ask you to stop right?"

"No Jin, I can't do it consciously, I even feel guilty when I remember it"

"Hyung, I think there's only one person like you in the world, even your anger makes me fall in love. You were never rude to me, you never yelled at me, once, but it was because of me and I understand why you are like that, look how selfish I am, jealousy, I'm careless too, but you never hurt me hyung, you take care of me, you treat me so well that I feel guilty to myself, that's how you make me fall in love"

"I love you Jin"

"I love more hyung" I shed tears, I'm so happy to have him in my life, he completes me, he completes me from all my flaws. If I had to go back in time, I would still choose to be his husband.