Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Seokjin's POV

Tomorrow we will go to Italy, I ignored what Taehyung asked, Jungkook still came there to take care of the project and I will accompany him there. It will be my honeymoon with him.

This morning I deliberately woke up early because I wanted to make breakfast for him, only his favorite kimchi fried rice. While I was busy cooking, he suddenly came and hugged me from behind, startling me. Because today is Sunday I have more time with him and I'm happy.

"Hmm, smells really good"

"Wait at the dining table"

"I want to be here" he put his hand inside my shirt and stroked my stomach.

"Hyung..I'm cooking"

"I know" he whispers in my ear, his hands trailing down my pants and his fingers running down them. I can't hold back anymore. I turned off the stove and as if he knew what I meant, he immediately turned me around and pushed me to the counter.

He kissed my lips, I really like this side of him. He bit my lip and put his tongue in my mouth. I love this sensation. His hands started down to my ass and squeezed it. We never had sex after our first sex. Is this a sign he wants me?

 Is this a sign he wants me?

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"You want me?"

"Always" he kept kissing me and stopped when our breaths were running out. He looked at me with his hand on my ass.

"You want to do it here?"

"Do you want it?" I just nodded and he took off my clothes. As soon as we were face to face without clothes on our bodies, I turned my body and bowed, looking at him who saw me.

"Are you just quiet and looking at me like this?" His hands started touching my ass cheeks and rubbed them. My hands rested on the counter in front of me, until I screamed without realizing it. Trying to grip the counter in front of me.

He pushed his dick into my hole and kissed my back.

"Mmphhhh..move please..ahhhh" he pumped while holding my hips. Everything he does to my body always gives a great sensation.

"Ohhh fuckkk..mmmphhhhh.. aahhh.. hyung what are you doing?" He lifted one of my legs and hit my hole hard. I was surprised he did it but I couldn't resist it, it was amazing. Incredible pain gives pleasure to me.

"Mmphhhh..ffuckkk..aahh..fasterrr..mmmphhhhh" I've reached my climax but not yet with him. He pulled his dick and turned me around, lifted one of my legs and returned his dick to my hole then pushed him away. I reflexively grabbed his shoulder.

"Fuckkk..hyung..mmpphhhhhhhh ohhh shit..aahhhhh..ngghhhh" how did he learn this pose? This is the best. I like it. His long and big dick is amazing.

"I'm coming.." He kissed my lips and the last push, made me groan quite loudly, because it coincided with the climax.