Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Seokjin's POV

I was ready, took my suitcase and my husband's suitcase to the living room so he could take it straight away, I waited on the sofa, waiting for him to come home and I would ask who that woman was, of course I was curious, would he always meet such a beautiful colleague?

He came, I heard the sound of the door opening.

"hyung"

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I've prepared your clothes too, I don't know what we're going to do there, so I brought everything" that can be seen from the size of the suitcase I brought.

"Yes it's okay, are you sure there's nothing left behind?"

"Hmm yes I'm sure, I think I've put everything in there"

"Ok let's go" He carried his two suitcases and I followed him from behind. We are not like someone who is married but we are better than that, we never forbid each other, we also never bring each other down, we support each other, like a team.

While in the car, he put on his favorite song and sang as usual, his voice was really good.

"hyung"

"Hmm"

"Was your friend a girl?"

"Yes, why?"

"Is she just a friend?"

"What do you mean? She's married"

"You too"

"So why?"

"Nothing"

"Are you jealous?"

"Huh? No, why be jealous?"

"I won't do anything with anyone else, I already have you"

Why did he say that? Why is my heart beating like this? I just kept silent and looked out my side window. Trying to hold back my smile

When I was on the plane, he knew I really liked sitting by the window, looking out made me not feel sick, I don't know why I always get sick when I get on a plane.

I don't know why at that time I was very nervous, I held the seat of the mursi very tightly and closed my eyes until I felt his hand in mine, I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"It's okay, control your breath, I'm here" actually what happened to him? Why is he like this? He's not usually like this. But I don't mind what he does, what he says is true, he is here and I become calmer.

When we arrived at the hotel, me and Jungkook went straight into the room, because it was late, I was also tired so I chose to take a shower immediately so I could sleep.

I opened my suitcase to get my toiletries and my favorite pajamas, but there weren't any pajamas in my suitcase.

"Shit, why did I even bring this? Since when was this here?" I shouldn't have brought Jimin's gift here, it's not a clothes I'll ever wear.

"What is it?" Jungkook said and I immediately closed my suitcase, I didn't want him to see it.

"Hyung, can I wear your pajamas? I think I forgot to bring them"

"of course"

When I opened his suitcase, I was surprised because I only had one pajama in there, this was really annoying, I really didn't check what I put in the suitcase.

"What's wrong? Didn't you bring my pajamas too?"

"Hyung.. there's only one"

"Put it on, I'll put on another one"

"How about we share?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think I brought my shorts, you can wear the pants, I'll wear the shirt" he just smiled and I went inside the bathroom.

I finished taking a shower, it felt very refreshing, I started making the bed, one bed so I had to share it, we never put boundaries between us, because it seemed unnecessary.

When he came out of the bathroom, he wasn't wearing anything on his body, just the pants I gave him.

"You're not wearing clothes?"

"You didn't bring me anything I can sleep on, I'll sleep like this"

"Ahh, I'm sorry hyung" he just smiled and climbed into bed, he leaned his body on the headboard and put the laptop on his lap, I who was lying beside him just watched him.

"Go to sleep first"

"What are you doing?"

"Preparing materials for tomorrow, I have a meeting in the morning, so if you wake up and I'm already gone, you can go across, there is a mall you will like it, I will leave my credit card, use it"

He is indeed a good husband, lucky I married him. He also never complained about what I did so far. I just made it hard though.