Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Seokjin's POV

My mind is not calm, he left without bringing his phone. He must be really mad at me, stupid Seokjin!! I lost his laptop and now accuse him of cheating on me! What is wrong with me! I even said his name earlier, I shouted at him, this is all because of my stupidity! It's 7 pm, he hasn't come home yet, I'm very hungry but I don't want to leave before I know where he is and what he's doing. But the open door meant he was back, I turned around and saw him come in with a pizza box in his hand.

"Eat, you must not had dinner" he placed the pizza box on the table and went to the bathroom. I know he's mad at me but he still thinks about me? I'm hungry. But seeing his cold attitude I didn't want to eat, but I was hungry so I sat down and opened the pizza box and ate it, I had to fill up my strength to apologize to him.

He came out of the bathroom, opened Lisa's laptop and did something there.

"Hyung, won't you eat with me?"

"I already ate" he eats without me? He didn't even look at me when he spoke. After eating I cleaned up the pizza box and brushed my teeth before going to bed. He closed his laptop and lay down on his back to me. He's not usually like that.

I got on the bed and turned my back on him too. But my heart feels guilty, why did I turn my back on him? He even hugs me when I'm sad, when I'm angry, when I'm jealous, why don't I do the same? I went up to him and hugged him from behind, kissed his shoulder, he didn't respond to me but still let me be like that.

"I love you hyung" I whispered in his ear. It doesn't matter if he hears it or not.

The next day I woke up and it was the same as yesterday, only I was alone in my room. There is no note on the table. But that time I didn't call him, he must be busy and my phone would only bother him. So I decided to take a shower and go down to the restaurant for breakfast.

When I was taking my breakfast, suddenly someone approached me, when he greeted me I knew who it was. It's Taehyung.

"Morning"

"Morning"

"Where is your husband? Why are you having breakfast alone?"

"He has a meeting"

"The meeting starts at 10 am, it's still
8am Kim Seokjin"

"Jeon Seokjin, excuse me" I left him and sat at my table, then he came to me and sat in front of me.

"There are still many other empty tables why should you sit with me?"

"Since I'm alone and you're alone, why don't we sit together?" I ignored it and just ate my breakfast. I returned to my room after breakfast and left him alone.

When I came back I saw Jungkook in the room, sitting alone on the bed and looking at me as I approached him.

"Hyung.."

"How was breakfast?"

"Huh?" Wait.. is he there? How can I not see him? Did he.. saw me with Taehyung?

"Hyung.. I--" he pulled and made me sit on his lap.

"I was there, saw you with him, breakfast together"

"Hyung.. it's not what you think, he came to my table and--"

"Sshh.." he put a finger in front of my mouth.

"I'm jealous  Jeon Seokjin, I don't like seeing you with him, with your ex-boyfriend, what if my colleague sees us sitting separately and you sitting with another man?"

"Hyung.. I--" he kissed me.. why did he kiss me? Isn't he mad at me? He pulled my shirt up asking me to take it off, but why? Why is he doing this when he's mad at me? I broke the kiss and took off my shirt.

"Hyung.. you have a meeting soon"

"I don't care about meetings" he lifted my body and laid me on the bed. I'm nervous because I don't know why he's like this.

He took off all his clothes and pulled my leg, bringing me closer to the edge of the bed. He unzipped my pants and threw them on the floor.

"Hyung... aahhh.." I bit my lip as he kissed my thigh, he sucked and licked my thigh, making me close my eyes and stretch my body backwards. My hands could only squeeze the sheets beside me because he was kneeling in front of me.

"Mmphhh..shit..hyungg.." he raised his head and looked at me.

"I love you Jin, don't ever think I will cheat on you and don't ever think of cheating on me" he stood up and turned me over with my stomach lying on the bed. I felt him climb on top of me and kiss my neck from behind.

" hyung..."

"I love you"

"I love you too, I'm sorry--"

"Sshh don't talk about it" I just nodded and he immediately shoved his dick into me.

"Oohhh fuckkkk..hyung..ahhhh..." he kept moving his hips, pushing his dick deeper into my hole while continuing to kiss my neck and suck it.

"Mmppphhhh..fuckkk..ahh don't stop..ahhhh.." if this is a punishment for me, I like it, I will ask to always be punished like this.

I turned to kiss him but he didn't give one. My body continues to move along with him. Then he lifted my ass up and back pushing his dick.

"Fuckkk...ohhh yesss..mmpphhh..hyung..aaahhh" he kissed my waist and occasionally sucked it. What pleasure is this? He kept pounding my hole and spanking my ass until he climaxed, same with me.

He dropped his body on top of me.

"I forgive you" I just smiled and took his hand and kissed it.

"I love you hyung"

"I love you too"

After taking a shower he put his suit back on and got ready to attend his meeting, it was too late, the meeting had already started but he reasoned that he had to accompany me for a while because I had a fever.

"I'll be right back" he kissed my forehead before leaving.

Yes I have a fever, that excuse makes sense to him but not to his colleague I guess. But I just laugh remembering how he made that excuse. He is very special, even his anger makes me addicted. He always managed to make me fall in love.