Epilogue

Seokjin's POV

"And that's the story"

"Appa.. is it because of me, appa and daddy are still together?"

"Yes, because of you, that's why we love you so much, because your presence means a lot to us"

"I love you appa"

"I love you too Yeonjun" I kiss my son's forehead before he sleeps, he always wants me to read him a bedtime story, but I prefer to talk about my stories with his daddy. The story is also just like a fairy tale, in fact the ending is much happier.

He is 5 years old. He looks a lot like Jungkook, he's the mini version. He always asks for his little brother, he says he's bored of playing alone. Even though every day I accompanied him to play. Maybe he's bored of playing with me. But what he asked for came true. Now that I'm pregnant and my womb is 6 months old, it doesn't feel like time has passed so quickly.

It's been 7 years of our marriage and he is still my husband. I was still busy cleaning up leftovers from my dinner with Yeonjun in the kitchen and I heard the sound of the door. That must be my husband. He came over to me and hugged me from behind, rubbing my stomach like he always does.

"Why are you still here? It's getting late, just leave it there, I'll clean it up"

"Aish, it's just a little, I can clean it myself, after all you must be tired after work"

"I'm tired and I need to recharge" I know what he means, I dry my hands and turn to face him.

"You want to do it in bed or in the bathroom?"

"Here"

"Aish, hyung, there are only two choices"

"We never do it here"

"Really? Maybe you forgot, I remember when you lifted me to the counter and--"

"Sshh.. forget that, I want to do it again now but.. looks like we have to do it in bed, you can't stand much, come on" Jungkook led me to the room.

I thought we were going to have sex, but we didn't. He just hugged me tightly while touching my stomach and stroking it.

"I thought you would do it"

"Just by hugging you my energy is recharged"

"Aish.. even though I want to"

"Your belly is getting bigger, yesterday we did it and your body hurts, now it's time to rest, just sleep, I'll take a shower while you sleep" I just nodded and let him hug me from behind. My stomach was enough to block us from cuddling.

Jungkook's POV

Not long after that I heard my husband snoring, it was a sign he was asleep. I got out of bed, saw him lying, so perfect. He held his big belly. I kissed him before leaving my room and heading to Yeonjun's room.

He is as perfect as Jin. Even though he has my face but he has personality like Jin. He is very cheerful. I approached him and stroked his face. He woke up and saw me.

"Daddy.. you're at home"

"Yes baby, just sleep." Yeonjun nodded.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too sweetheart" I kissed Yeonjun's forehead and let him go back to sleep. My life is so perfect. It was Jin and Yeonjun who perfected me.

They both broke the silence in my life.