Author's Note

This took me a year to complete, and it's finally done today! As grateful as I am to have completed this sixth masterpiece, it is also painful to leave Lucas's point of view, which has helped me grow and learn as an aspiring writer. It was my breath of fresh air for almost a year, and the journey had many stopovers and doubts along the way, but it arrived safely at its destination—the finish line. with you, my devoted readers, of course. Thank you for your unending encouragement for my characters. We may not share the same ideas and perspectives on them, but I will make certain that I write stories that you will enjoy, love, and understand. Thank you for your comments and love; it was my diesel fuel that allowed me to drive to the destination we both desired—the finish line.

And this is not my final entry in the life series, I promise to provide you with good stories in the coming months. Just keep your patience with me, and I'll be back with a new story.

I also hope this story has taught you something. Such as how to put the important things ahead of your desire. How do you feel so much while saying so little? And how the right timing can make life a little easier and lighter.

Just like Lucas, Margarita, and Sayah, I hope that love finds you at the right time and in the right state of life.

- em.