shlushy; tate langdon

slushy; fluff
warnings: cuteness overload.
song: honey pie by jawny
------

Sunday had come faster than I thought, today was the day that Tate had scheduled our date for. We had been drawing quite distant from each other so I had hoped that if we got out of the house for a little it would make things better.

"Hey, (y/n)." I saw the little blond-haired boy approaching me with two slurpees in both of his hands. My favorite was the cherry flavor and he knew it. He handed me the icy drink and sat down next to me on the bench.

I took a sip and immediately got chills. I saw that the flavor he got was blue raspberry, it was an okay flavor, just not my favorite. "You remembered," I said. He smiled back at me with his adorable smile. "Of course I did."

We sat in comfortable silence as we sipped on the drink. I enjoyed the cool taste running down my throat. "Want some of mine?" He asked. I nodded in agreement and took a sip from his straw. The new taste of blue raspberry flooded my mouth as I sucked on the straw like a leach.

I backed away with the newfound mixture of taste lingering in my mouth. "You're tongue is purple." He stated. "Is it?" I asked, unable to see it with my own eyes. I took another sip from my drink, and as I sipped on it I glanced over to where he sat.

He had this look in his eyes. This yearning, needy look as he gazed intently in my direction. I've seen that look before and I know it quite well. "I want a purple tongue." I had a confused look on my face. "You want a drink?" I removed the straw from my mouth and offered it to him.

"Sweetie, I wasn't referring to the drink." A devilish smirk appeared on his lips as they smashed against mine. I could feel this kiss heat up as his hand caressed my rosy cheeks. Our tongues elegantly danced with one another.

I was a bit embarrassed to be passionately kissing in a public place, but all my brain could focus on at that moment was him. His soft lips that I longed for. His hand that rested on the side of my face made the butterflies in my stomach begin to move around. I felt so close to him, I didn't want it to end.

I desperately lingered in hopes that the kiss would last longer. He pulled away with a smug look on his face. "Someone's desperate for attention aren't they?" He asked with a mocking tone. "Am not." He giggled at my flushed expression.

He leaned over and placed a kiss on my nose. The way he looked at me with such big puppy eyes made my heart melt. "I love you, you know that right?" His brown eyes could make any person aw before his priceless gaze. Such pretty eyes, and I'm the only girl that he would ever look at with such a priceless expression.

It made me feel special, I was all his, and he was all mine. "I love you too," I said. Immediately, his lips curved upwards into his beautiful smile. "You're mine forever." He stated as he licked his lips with his now purple tongue.