ᴴⁱ⠠

Hi.

So I'm about to move in to a mansion I don't even want to have and Keralis gave me a notebook to 'relieve my stress' which gave me three options, draw (I am horrible at drawing so that option is out of the window), write stuff (which I am doing right now), or burn it (the only reason I haven't done it yet is because I don't have a lighter)

So here I am writing.

Should I introduce myself? I am talking to a book.

Sure, why not?

Hi. My name is Xisuma Void. Don't ask why my parents thought that name was a good idea. Though they did call my sibling Xylir so...

Weird names aside, as I said earlier I am moving into a mansion I don't want. What was my grandfather was thinking when he wrote for me of all people to have this in the will?

The only I haven't sold it yet is because my parents are forcing me to, and me and Keralis need a place to live.

You must be wondering what I look like. Of course, the inanimate object is wondering what I look like.

To be fair, my friends wonder what I look like too. I usually wear this scarf that covers half of my face. It's hard to explain why I wear it, but for now we're going with 'for the vibes'.

But underneath the scarf, I have fairly tan skin, green eyes, brown hair that Keralis says is really fluffy, and a scar I got from a hiking accident.

According to Keralis the moving truck isn't here yet.

What was I talking, or writing about? Facts about myself?

Okay then, I hate spicy food, I have a brother named Xylir, my scarf is from

The moving truck is here, time to give this back to Keralis and move in.

ᵸⁱ ˢʰⁱˢʰʷᵅᵐᵐʸ! ɪ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᶸ ᵅˢ ᵅ ᶢⁱᶠᵗ! ᵂʰᵉⁿ ɪ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁿᵉˣᵗ, ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵅˡˡ ᶠⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ᶸᵖ!