ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉⁱʳᵈ ʷᵉᵅᵖᵒⁿˢ

False, the person I was writing about in the last page, lives near us. According to Cleo she knows a lot about swords, swordfighting and stuff like that so we're asking her about things we found in one of the secret rooms Team ZIT found.

I hope that none of the weapons I'm bringing cut through the bag I'm using. The edges seem to be dull so I'm hoping they aren't sharp enough to cut fabric.

Now that I'm writing this down, I should've put those daggers in a box. Oh well, too late.

Notes about the daggers:

-They are really old, older than me and my parents

-One turned out to be a throwing knife, according to False, very good for accurate throws

-She also said they aren't very useful for combat (honestly I don't know how she knows this but I won't question it) (should I?)

-The other two are the same kind of daggers, but she doesn't know much else about them

-She does know that they are easily consealable, good for an assassin
ᴰᵒᵉˢ ˣ ʳᵉᵅˡˡʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᒼᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵈ ᶠˡᵅᶢˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ -ᒼˡᵉᵒ
ᴬʳᵉⁿ་ᵗ ʸᵒᶸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵅ ˢᵗʳᵅⁿᶢᵉ ᶠᵅˢᒼⁱⁿᵅᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᶢʳᵅⱽᵉˢ? ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵒ ʰᵅˢ ᵅᵈᵐⁱᵗᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶢʳᵅⱽᵉ-ʳᵒᵇᵇⁱⁿᶢ ᵒⁿᒼᵉ? -ᶠᵅˡˢᵉ
ɪ ʷᵅˢ ᒼᶸʳⁱᵒᶸˢ -ᒼˡᵉᵒ

False is going to visit tomorrow to check out the other things in the weapons room.

---

?: It has been confirmed that the house Xisuma Void resides in was the old headquarters of the End Project. The weapons in the room that the ghostbusters found do look identical to the ones used by the Enders. They do not seem to be aware of the history of the weapons.

??: Continue to watch over the residents and plant your cameras more subtlety this time. We do not want them to find them again.

?: Understood.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I haven't had much motivation or time to write anything in a while and I am still writing the plans for another fic I'm planning on posting.