ᴳʰᵒˢᵗˢ?

So far we've found one more of those secret rooms, it just looks like a living room so we're going to keep looking.

Update: Someone else found an interesting room. Not anyone who lives here right now, at least not right now, well, it's complicated.

Earlier a trio of ghost hunters told me that they tracked some ghosts here. So I did what any sane person would do, and let them in. It was going well(?) for a while, until they accidentally found a secret room and got stuck for a few hours.

The room they found was really interesting, it looked like some kind of training room, there were swords and bows all around the room, the ghost hunters, Team ZIT as they called themselves, broke one of the dummy things, you know the human looking thing you attack?

There were also these targets, I tried to shoot at them, but I almost hit Tango, the T in 'ZIT'. There was a little bit of that strange language, but we still haven't found anything about it.

This house is really weird.

Though I guess the people who live here are stranger.

Speaking of, Team ZIT have a headquarters now, I offered them a place to put some of their stuff since their van they were living in was running out of space. They don't live here, but they said they will visit us.

Z- Zedaph
I- Impulse
T- Tango

I think I've heard of Zedaph somewhere, something to do with sheep?

Wait, Xylir knew Zed! They bonded over this superhero, Woom Man was it? Warm Man?