..Chapter 5 : The Truth..

As Grian got closer to where his base should've been, he sees fire on the ground..

Grian loses his balance and floats in the air when he starts seeing a crater..

He flaps his wings hard, shooting himself towards the ground in front of the crater.

He lands and stumbles, falling onto his hands and knees. He didn't want to cry. He didn't want it to be gone again. He didn't want to feel week. He didn't want to feel abandoned.

However.. he felt all of that and more..

"Never would've happened if you listened.."

"Why would he listen.."

"He can't even watch properly.."

The voices laugh in unison.

An explosion goes off behind Grian, almost sending him into the crater.

It made his back hurt and his left wing hurt more.. but not as much as his heart hurt..

"Load of rubbish when it happens to you huh?" Etho stands behind Grian, still holding a few pieces of TNT.

"I.. didn't.. it.." Grian gave up trying to put his feelings into words today and just started silently sobbing while sitting in front of what used to be his base..

What used to feel like home..

It was gone again.

"Crying 'cause you just realized what you've done?" Etho says, a mocking tone can be heard from the Anime loving Hermit.

Grian said nothing.. Grian did nothing..

"It.. wasn't me.." He finally managed to get the words out, after a few moments of silence other than the quiet sob.

"Who else would it be then!? I looked in your base! You had plenty of TNT!" Etho got angry at what he said. Etho was never one to jump to conclusions.. but this time, he thought he was sure, I mean.. he had plenty of evidence, right? .. Right..?

-A week earlier-

"Aww come on Jellie, it'll work out!" The elf looking man said to a cat, he had scars over his face, they looked like a cat, or a dog had scratched him but much MUCH bigger.

The cat, Jellie, meowed in disapproval of Scar's idea, looking the other way and licking her paw.

"Fine then, I'll do it without you" Scar crosses his arms and faces the other way.

Jellie looks annoyed, but jumps on Scar's shoulder, giving into the elf man.

The two of them made their way into a portal, then through the Nether and back out a different portal.

They were in a cleared-out area that had many thunderstorms, which was perfect for what they needed.

After a few hours of getting many, many charged creepers, the two of them managed to get all of the charged creepers through the Nether and back to the overworld with surprisingly no explosions.

"And into Xisuma's base they go!"

-441 Words-