..Chapter 6 : New Roommate..

"I.. was going to use it to find netherite.. gonna see if I could sell it" Grian said, after he finally stopped crying.

"But- I- Why so much?" Etho started to feel guilty of what he'd done.. at the time, it felt right to him, but now.. he slowly realizes he made a big.. big mistake.

".." Grian was silent for a moment.

He stood up, looking at the crater..

"I was.. going to give every Hermit.. 10 pieces.." Grian whipped his face with his sleeve.

"I-.." Etho was about to say something, but decided against it. He didn't want to make the situation worse than it already was.

"What happened here!?" Scar flew down next to Grian and asked in a very, very worried tone.

"I happened.." Etho confessed after the three of them sat in silence for a minute or two.

Scar's expression quickly changed from worried to angry.

Grian grabbed Scars arm as he started making his way to Etho. He slowly shook his head no, Scar sighed and hugged Grian.

"I'll fix this, I promise.." Etho bowed as he spoke to Grian.

Grian just gave a nod in return. He said nothing.

Etho put his elytra on and flew away, not saying another word to the bird, or elf.

"||𝙹⚍ ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ ⎓∷╎ᒷリ↸ ⚍!¡ᓭᒷℸ ̣"

Grian barely recognized this language.. yet a voice was speaking to him in it.

"Grian!" Scar was calling Grians name, he had zoned out.

"Hm?" Grian looked up at Scar.

"Do you wanna stay at my place..?" Scar offered with a kind and solemn smile. He figured out that the other Hermits blamed Grian for their bases and builds being destroyed.. and he felt bad.

Grian thinks for a second, and slowly nods.

Grian noticed that the two of them were still hugging, he didn't mind though.. he needed a hug..

Scar smiled at the bird, and picks him up.

"Eh-!?" Grian is caught off-guard by this.

"Just hold on G!" Scar held Grian tightly and took off with his elytra.

Grian's wing was hurt and he didn't have an elytra, so he held onto Scar tightly.

They get to Scar's mess of a base. There were blocks that didn't go together everywhere and in such terrible ways.

"Ehh.. I think I'll.. Uh.." Grian didn't want to be rude, but he didn't like Scar's base one bit.

Scar put Grian down in front of the base.

"I know, I know, it's ugly!" Scar says with a proud smile. He designed the outside of his base to be ugly and such.

"I wouldn't say that-" Grian said in a slightly more high-pitched voice, clearly joking.

"Hey," Scar paused as he looked from his base to his friend, "it's what's on the inside that matters!"

Grian gives him a slightly confused look.

Scar goes to the door and opens it.

-456 Words-