..Chpater 22 : A Turn Of Events..

Chapter 20 Art Coming Soon! (Still gotta draw it sorry-)

"Hello.. Xisuma and Grian.." A Watcher says with a laugh, not turning around.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Xisuma demanded to know.

"Can't I come say hi..?" The Watcher sounded hurt. 

"ANSWER HIS QUESTION!" Grian shouts, the paint melting off his right wing as it glows brighter than ever before. 

The Watcher quickly stepped back.

"I'm not looking for trouble! I-I swear!" The Watcher says, almost scared.

Grian steps back, shocked at how scared the Watcher seemed.

"You sound familiar.. what's your name.." Xisuma asks, skeptical of it.

"I'm.. +@vr+!$.." The Watcher says hesitantly. 

"Oh yeah, you're the one that's name sounds weird.." Grian says, letting his guard down a bit.

+@vr+!$ had always helped Grian, and Xisuma with anything that they needed, but Xisuma had left not too long after he met Grian, so he didn't know that they knew each other until a few moments ago. 

"Why are you here" Xisuma asks, concerned about +@vr!$.

"I ran away.. and found your server.. b-but.. I.." +@vr!$ trialed off. 

"Can we trust him..?" Grian leaned over and asks Xisuma, who nodded in response. 

"But what..?" Xisuma asks.

"They.. but.. I.. they.. well.." +@vr!$ didn't know how to phrase what he needed to say. 

"Well what!?" Grian started getting impatient. 

"They followed me!" +@vr!$ shouts.

"THEY WHAT!?" Xisuma and Grian shout together, Xisuma in anger, but Grian in anger and fear.

"I'm sorry!" +@vr!$ shouts again, covering his ears.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH THE WA-" Xisuma gets cut off by someone.. or something.. teleporting into the room with them.

Grian and Xisuma finally realize that they're in an unfamiliar room with no windows, no door, no way to exit, the only thing that looked familiar was the color of the walls, roof, and floor. 

The room was the same color as the sky and Xisuma and Grian's wings. 

They look at the thing that just teleported into the room.. everything went into chaos. 

"LET GO OF HIM NOW!" Grian immediately screams at the Watcher, no longer scared and quickly changing into his Watcher form.

"GRIAN CALM DOWN!" Xisuma quickly grabs Grian's arm and yells at him.

"NO! I DON'T CARE!" Grian screams at Xisuma, ripping his arm out of Xisuma's grasp.

Xisuma steps back.

In the few years Grian has been a Hermit he had never ever snapped at anyone. Nor has he yelled at anyone unless it was a joke, or he was scared. 

"I.." Xisuma didn't know what to say.

Grian quickly turns back towards the Watcher.

"G-Grian..! Help!" The person that the Watcher had tried to run to Grian but the Watcher grabbed him by his neck.

The Watcher laughs.

"Hello Xisuma, Grian, and +@vr!$ !" The Watcher tightens it's grip on the person. 

"Grian!" It was hard for him to yell let alone speak.

"LET GO OF SCAR!!"

-459 Words-