..Chapter 24 : The End?..

Chapter 24 Art Coming Soon! (Still gotta draw it sorry-)

The three could see blood drip from Grian's chest as he falls to his hands and knees, his breathing heavy.

"G..?" Xisuma steps forward, lowering his wings.

"Grian..?" +@vr+!$ may not know Grian as well as he did in the past, however he was still worried because he had known Grian for years before Hermitcraft.

"GRIAN!?" Scar yells, pushing Xisuma's wing out of the way and running to his friend.

Grian sat on his legs, his wings down and limp. Scar in front of him, holding him up by the shoulders.

"GRIAN! ANSWER ME!! PLEASE!" Scar could feel tears start to roll down his face.

Grian's eyes were foggy and half closed as he was in a dazzy state.

"Grian..!?" Xisuma ran next to Scar, kneeling down beside him and in front of Grian.

+@vr+!$ couldn't help but feel as if this was his fault. He just wanted to get away from the Watchers and see one of his friends who had became an admin.. but instead he ended up bringing a Watcher which hurt his friend he knew for even longer.

"GRIAN PLEASE!!" Scar started to sob uncontrollably. He had used all his mana on the fire and couldn't heal him, so had Xisuma and +@vr+!$ wasn't a healing Watcher.

Grian found it hard to speak, but was able to let out a small chuckle with a smile.

"G-Grian.. please..! Say something..! Anything!" Scar pleaded for a sliver of hope that Grian may live to see another day.

The Watcher had used one of it's claws to stab Grian's chest, not quite his heart so it wasn't a quick death, but it was deep enough to kill the short Hermit.

"I.." Grian tried to speak, but instead let out a painful cough, acompanied with blood.

"Grian.. you can't die on me! I love you! You can't die!" Scar put his face in his hands, crying into them.

+@vr+!$ teleported behind Grian, holding him up by his shoulders.

Grian didn't have enough strangth to stay up on his own, but he had enough strangth to say one more thing.

"I.. love you too Scar.." Grian says quietly, his eyes closing as he finishes and going limp.

"GRIAN!!" Scar yelled at the top of his lungs in pain..

-390 Words-

I thought this story had too much fluff and wanted to add some more angst, so I did! :)