SERA: The Republic

Takes place between 36 and 29 BBY

The Galactic Republic... a galaxy filled with fights, murder and politics above all else. And yet everyone has to pick a side.

You know what Sera thinks of this? Bantha crap, quite literally. You pick a side, you still die, the choice is yours! Pathetic...

Sera at the age of 12 started school in the Judicial Academy, meeting all sorts of interesting people. Eventually at the age of eighteen she works for the ROCI on Coruscant that occasionally led her to other major planets for investigations. Many, if not all of these criminals get placed the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center, or... RJCDC.

For years, Sera has come face to face with friends and foe, earning praise and condemnation by both sides. This alone has changed Madreth on how she acts towards many people. But when a certain young man enters her life, he is bound to change that all for her, despite his terrible life.

Much of her life is bound with depressing losses, a terrible father and a forced relationship that she never agreed to. But through it all, Sera wins something in the end. The ability to love.

--------------------------------------

Welcome to the story of Sera Madreth!

Serinwee06 plays her part in here as well, check out the amazing and talented friend of mine! You can also expect to see MatteoSN7 and his amazing OC Matteo who was born in 70 BBY!

Looking forward to bringing my new and improved gal back into the world of Star Wars!
Enjoy - SERA: The Republic!!!

(Book 1 - 4)