Chapter 3 - Where it all began

Felix POV

It feels as if my whole life was pre written for me the day I was born.  I always hated it. I wanted to live my own life I wanted to live by own rules but I could not do that for some reason.  The only people I had as friends are Lila and Adrien. My father and Lila's mother work together so we knew each other since we were kids. Adrien is my twin cousin. I always found it a bit peculiar how we looked so much alike but I guess it's because our mothers are twins. Our personality on the other hand happen to be polar opposites. The one thing we do have in common, or so people say is that we're both "perfect". Pretty little rich boys who excel in every subject, every sport, can never do any wrong. Things were a lot better when my mom Emile was still alive. Our family was a lot closer back then. I guess you could say she was the glue and without her we fell apart. My idiot father went half crazy and drowned himself in work after she died and all I had left for comfort was my books and Natalie. Natalie was my father's work assistant and the closest thing I have to a mother figure.  I think it's a bit embarrassing to admit. The day my father finally let me go to school I wasn't exactly thrilled. I believe it's a bit too late for change  but what the hell can I do? I can't say no my father.

On my first day my bodyguard and Natalie escorted me per usual. My father thinks the world is "too dangerous" for me to travel alone but what the hell could be out there?
"Felix you should be enthused. Haven't you always talked of how you hated being home?" Natalie said on the ride to school.
"This gesture is a bit delayed, don't you suppose?" I replied.
"I get it it'll take some time to get used to it. But please Felix have some hope."
The rest of the car ride was silent. We finally got to the school and I waved Natalie goodbye. The school was bigger than I expected. I eventually managed to find my class and was greeted by the teacher, Ms. Bustier. I sat in the only seat left in the back next to a boy with glasses who seemed nice.

 I sat in the only seat left in the back next to a boy with glasses who seemed nice

"Sup, the name's Nino" he said.
"Felix" I said.
"Well it's nice to meet you Felix!" he said.
"Likewise" I replied.
He laughed for some reason. "Something tells me we'll be best buds".

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Marinette POV
I was laying on my bed after school talking on the phone with Aliya telling her everything that happened with Felix.
"Can you believe it? What a fucking douche!" I exclaimed.
"Yikes... Poor guy."
"What do you mean POOR GUY??"
"...Marinette you have to understand he's being cooped up in his house like a chicken most of his life! He's not used to interacted to kids his age."
"What type of psychopath hasn't interacted with other people" I said jokingly.
"Be empathetic Marinette not everyone is like you."
"....whatever I need to get some rest bye"
I put my phone in my bag and noticed some earrings I don't remember putting there before. Where the hell did these come from? Someone must have put them in there by mistake. I put them on and looked in the mirror, they looked cute on me. Suddenly a creature resembling a ladybug appeared before me.
"Hello!" The creature said in a cute small voice. "I'm Tikki I'm your Kwami".
"Woah... you're so cute!" I said petting the creature.
"Congratulations you have been chosen to be the next Ladybug."
I laughed. "What are you talking about?".
She started explaining everything I need to know. "Paris is in danger it needs your help. There's an evil villain, Hawk Moth out to get the miraculouses. I'm a kwami a tiny creature held within a miraculous which a magic piece of jewelry containing immense power.  All you have to say is Tikki spots on and you'll transform into the lovely superhero, Ladybug. Marinette we don't have much time left! There's an akumatized villain on the loose right now we must hurry!" Tikki cried.
"alright! Alright!" I said.  "Tikki.. SPOTS ON!".
I transformed into a suit. I was shocked.  I was unrecognizable.  I was no longer Marinette.