Chapter 19 - Time

Lila POV

I saw her

sitting on a bench near the trees

the cries get louder as I get closer

"Look up"

She gets quiet

"Look up" I repeated sitting next to her

and so she does

I hold her face and say, "you poor innocent girl. But also a pathetic one."

"W-what do you want Lila? Are you here to just poke fun at me?" she says pushing my hand away.

"Not exactly" I reply.

the sound of the breeze grew louder.

"Look," I say, "I know you like Felix or whatever. I see the way you thrive for his approval."

"W-what no! I could explain"

"Just zip it."

"Everyone knows Felix is a difficult person. I can't control him. I-it hurts me too don't you know?" I look down and grip my fists tightly.

"You've seen it firsthand today! He's so fucking obsessed with that Marinette Dupain-Cheng girl. It's so obvious. It's like she cast some type of spell on him."

"Y-yeah. I have kind of noticed that."

"Then I guess we're not so different after all. I can't even be mad at you."

"Ughh, how have I not realized!" She shouts

"Now you're getting it. I know your strong. You just needed someone to remind you... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Felix POV

"everyone get out! Get out now" Alya yells.

I leave immediately and go downstairs to see what the fuss is about. As I step down from the stairs I bumped into Alya

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Kagami was akumatized.. and heading this way. Where the hell are Marinette and Luka?"

"I saw them on the balcony, leave me to it"

I rush back up the stairs and barged through the doors

"Hey! You two! There's a villain coming very soon we need to get somewhere safe"

all of a sudden there was a loud continous rumble causing Marinette to fall harshly

"Marinette!" Luka helps her up

"That's probablly a sign to scram!" Felix yells

Luka grabs her hand tightly, "Lets go then, no time to loose."

they make their way to the top of the stairs but were interrupted by a bolt of lightning causing them to fall back in order to save themselves.

"There's an elevator at the end of the hallway!" Felix says, leading the way and not wasting any time. Every step of the way they were doging bolts of lightning and snowballs. They could hear harsh winds and rain thumping from outside.