Chapter 15 - ShadyBug and Claw Noir pt. 2

Marinette POV

Before they could do anything Betterfly grabbed us and jumped out the window, bringing us to a safer distance

"Can you please explain what's going on sir?" I ask
"basically, I come from another dimension. Those two are villains, Shadybug and Claw Nior working for the oppressive government. I created a portal that brought me to your room and I'm not sure why, please just bring me to Ladybug and Chat Noir their the last hope I have to defeat those two."

"Oh okay I understand now. They should be showing up soon, I heard they have an ability to detect danger. In that case, Alya maybe you should stand behind and keep a look out for those two until Ladybug and Chat Noir show up."
"That's a good idea Marinette! You guys should get far away from here" she says.
Betterfly takes me all the way to the Eiffel Tower.

Shadybug POV

Claw starts to snoop around the girls room.
"A bit creepy to look through a girls room, don't ya think? Especially when you have a girlfriend" I say.
"I mean she's basically you anyways, twos a charm"
"WHY YOU LITTLE!" I grabbed him by his collar.
"I'm just teasing" he laughs, "she not my type anyways, you would know."
"Then stop slacking around! At least find something of use."
He notices crumpled up pieces of paper in the trash can next to the bed, and picks one up to reveal a poster of this world's Claw Noire.
"Damn, I guess even in this world I'm irresistible to the ladies."
I kick him with the back of my leg
"Let's go, we can search here later. We have to take care of what we came for first."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Marinette POV

"You should be safe here" he tells me, "They'll find me soon"

He notices them running towards the Eiffel Tower, he drops down so they can't see me
Shady bug summons a pair of nunchucks, "You little pest!" She tries attacking him , he dodged and blocks her attacks
"When will you learn your lesson?! No one can beat the supreme"
"How do you know! It's not too late"

Shadybug grabs him wraps him with her yoyo and pins him to the ground. Claw Nior rested his staff on him.
"Trapped like a bug, you ugly butterfly" Claw Nior teases.
Betterfly tries to pull back the staff which was seeping into his chest.
"I can save you just j-join the resistance." He mutters in between frail breathes.
"On. My. Dead. Body" Shadybug says.
She immediately summons a car with her lucky charm and kicks him on the Eiffel Tower using the car to trap him in that position.

She's about to attack but I block her with my yo-yo and she looks back at me.
"You..." she starts.
"Me. I'm the Ladybug, of this world. Seems like you've been causing some trouble. The miraculous is supposed to be used for good you're overriding the system"
"Oh boo hoo" Claw Nior says, while revealing the sharp daggers on the ends of his staff,
"Hey, you ever played with a cat before?"
I spin my yo-yo
"I think I prefer dogs"
I swing my yo-yo and he catches it with just the tips of two fingers, then yanks it towards his direction. He starts swinging me left and right and my body harshly crashed onto the floor. I held on tightly, I couldn't let him get ahold of my yo-yo.
"Cataclysm! Time's running out"
He slowly reaches towards my lucky charm, ready to destroy it.
"N-no!" I wail
He was pleasured seeing the distress on my face.
He laughs and taunts
Before he could do anything Chat Nior shows up and gives a punch straight on his face, causing him to fall back.
"Hmph, more joining the party. Sounds fun"
Chat Nior grabs him by the collar and inches his hand to his face.
"Cataclysm! I'll destroy you" Chat threatens.
"Aww you think you're the cool cat?" He responds
Claw Nior grabs Chat's wrist and places it on his chest, not causing harm to him. He then pushes Chat Nior to the ground.
We were both shocked
I saw the way his pupils dilated
The way a huge grin crawled upon his face
His hands were shaking
He looked to sky and laughed like a maniac
"You silly silly Kitty. You think you could destroy me! I am destruction"
He's still laughing hysterically, foam rising in his mouth, he bends his body backwards making direct eye contact with me. I was disgusted, sick to my stomach. I couldn't look at him in the eye.
Who was this?
What was this?
Was it even human?
I fear that they were too powerful for us