Chapter 9 - Uninvited Guests

Felix POV

There I was. I caught myself thinking  about her again. Something about her intrigued me, probably the fact that she reminded me so much of Ladybug it's almost crazy. I wanted to figure her out. Especially since the time we spent together on the arcade. I need to know who she is. I'm desperate.

Today in class I was completing a more detailed drawing of her, Nino must've been looking over my shoulder.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wow Felix you sure are an artist" he said

"Being homeschooled all those years got me into a lot of hobbies"
"Makes sense. Is that supposed to be Marinette?"
"Uhh.. I guess"
He playfully grinned.
"No" I say immediately.
"What? I didn't even say anything!" Nino says
"I already know what you're thinking. No"
He laughed it off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Marinette POV

"Rose and Juleka invited us to hang out at the park after school, do you wanna come?" Says Alya.
"Yeah sure" I respond.

"Hey Nino!" She calls to the back of the class.
"You and Felix should come too"
"Yeah! We'll totally be there" Nino says.
I look behind to see Nino and I notice a set of emerald eyes looking at me. I lock eye contact.
for a few moments.

Then suddenly the bell rang and class was dismissed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Juleka POV
Life used to be so simple.
I lived with my mom dad and brother on the other side of France, a small town. It was nice. And then my father just had to ruin everything.

My father is Jagged Stone, extremely famous rockstar.
At first it started out as an innocent dream. My mom would always tell me stories of when they first started dating. She would come to his band's gigs in his garage that no one else would go to, she'd listen to his serenade, listen to his hopes and dream, read his lyrics.

Of course we didn't have much at first but I was still happy... and when my dad broke out to the world of course I was happy for him.. at first, but things went downhill after that.

He became so lazy, reckless and cocky. He was so hard on drugs and alcohol that he treated his family like dog shit. Which ended up in him and my mom divorcing.
Once we moved to Paris I had to adjust to a new school and new lifestyle. I'd say the only good thing to come out of it was my dearest friend, Rose.

We've been inseparable since middle school. She's a very special person to me. She's the only one... and I should probably tell her.