Chapter 10 - Accomplice

Marinette POV

"Oh my god guys did you hear the news??" Alya exclaims.
"I can't believe Chloe's back" Nino says.
"Who's Chloe?" I ask.
"You don't know who Chloe is Marinette? She's the mayors daughter. I thought everyone in Paris knew her"
"Doesn't ring a bell"
"Oh right you weren't around when Chloe's was here. She went to middle school with me and Nino then left to New York. She was the queen bee at our school and she's practically famous." Alya explains.
"Oh interesting. I wonder why I never heard of her."

Then suddenly I feel a presence bump into me. I look down and see a wet stain on my clothes.

"Whoops!"
I look up to see Lila Rossi, accompanied by Felix. He seemed to be avoiding eye contact.

"Watch where you're going Dupain-Cheng" she's said slyly.
"Get out of here Lila!" Alya snaps.
"Gladly.... No use in drinking this anymore."
She throws her cup on the floor near my white shoes. She then shamelessly struts away wrapping her arm around Felix's arm. 

"What the hell is wrong with her?" I say.
"And why is Felix hanging out with her? Right when I thought he was actually getting better"
"Apparently their dating now."
"Really....I didn't think he was that type of guy"
"You can borrow my gym shirt if you want" Alya offers.
"Thanks I'll head to the bathroom you guys leave without me."
"Are you sure? I could come with you."
"It's fine. There's no reason you should be late because of me. It's a waste of time."

I repeatedly wipe the stains on my shoes with water and tissues.
Damn are these stains gonna be here forever...
I'll just deal with it when I get home.

As I was about to leave the bathroom I feel a presence bump into to me. I recognized it to be Sabrina. A shy girl in my class.

Oh hey Sabrina, what's up?"
She seems distressed.
"I-im so sorry I didn't see you" she said frailly.
"Are you okay? You seem worried."
"Oh it's nothing I just really need to use the bathroom"
"Oh really?-"
and then she quickly locks herself in the stall.

I wonder what that was about.

I managed to make it to class a second bit before the bell rang. After me a girl I haven't seen before walked through the door. Instead of sitting down she just stood in front observing the class, almost in a judgmental manner.

 Instead of sitting down she just stood in front observing the class, almost in a judgmental manner

She was super pretty, I can't lie. She had some type of confidence and elegance to her aura. Her hair is long and shiny, not a single dull strand. Her blue eyeshadow complimented her blue eyes, and pretty eyelashes.