Chapter 13 - Queen Wasp

Chloe POV

"They misunderstood you.
All of them.
Everyone in your life has misunderstood you, haven't they?"

H-how does he know?

"You're mother has done nothing but ridicule you. Telling you you're not good enough, telling you who you should be. Sculpting you into herself. You're father doesn't even bother to step in. But you were given all the power in the world, you had the freedom to do whatever you want, and now people want to dethrone you. Want you to feel weak, want to put the blame on you, you don't have to let them. Things can still go your way."

"You're not a villain. I know you're not. and I'm giving you the chance to prove them wrong."

I weeped and stuttered.
I-it is my fault. I made mistakes

"No it's not. I know how you feel.. I know a way you can make things right. Everything can go back to the way it was before."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I arose. Resurrected. Feeling stronger than ever.

"Just get the job done alright, no excuses this time" Lila said.
I nod

I flew up to the top of the sky. Seems like I caught the attention of the party-comers. They looked up at me in terror. Like I was doing something wrong. Psht

I got away I had to look for my first target.

Woooosh

My eyes land
The subway it's perfect
I rush to follow it and use my venom on one side of the wheels wheels.

It screeches and starts to move shakily.
I formed my wasps into a hammer to break through the top and make my way inside.

People were panicking and screaming
the conductor yelled through the speaker
"Code red code red stay seated until Chat Noir and Ladybug handle the issue"

I command my wasps to smash the speaker.

Ahem
"Attention passengers. Ladybug and Chat Noir are frauds. I'm the real hero tonight so do-"

"Ummm I don't think so" a voice said.

I clench my fists and turn around knowing exactly who they were.

"Petty don't ya think? You should've got the memo this job is already preoccupied!" I yell turning to face them

"Yeah I don't think that's gonna work" Chat Noir says moving slightly closer.

"LADYBUG! CHAT NOIR! THANK God!" A passenger screamed while burying their face.

ZAP!

I immobilized him

"You don't have to do this!" Ladybug protested.

"Impossible!"
My swarm of bees charged as a fist, they fell back but kept balance.
"You would NEVER understand. This is the only way to prove myself"