First Kiss

🖤Slenderman🖤

Don't be ridiculous, YN.

I was at war with myself. Sitting in Slender's lap, my back pressed against his chest as we separately read from our books, I couldn't seem to focus on the words before me.

No. Instead, all I could think about was kissing.

I had reached that point in my book, the plot had thickened with the main protagonist and she finally was able to share a long, passionate kiss with her lover.

It made me squirm and grow hot with sudden anticipation.

I wanted that.

I wanted to kiss Slender, but it was obvious as to why I couldn't. Not to mention I didn't want to make him feel bad, he'd already mentioned how guilty he felt that I was with him and not a normal man.

A man with a face.

I sighed longingly and turned a page of my book, the late afternoon breeze twirling my hair around in the golden sun.

"What is it, my love?" Slender asked, gently resting his long fingers against my shoulder. I shuddered from his touch, how I yearned for more.

"It's nothing." I said, looking down at my book.

Slender's fingers intertwined with my own before shutting the spine of my book, placing it to the side and turning me to face him. I liked how much more casual he looked without his jacket, his tie loosened.

He did this sometimes, he said only when he felt comfortable to do so.

"It isn't nothing." He said. "I've been listening to your heart race for the past ten minutes."

I sighed deeply, taking Slender's relaxed tie into both of my hands.

"It's nothing, really. Let's just forget about it." I murmured.

I can't tell him how I feel without hurting him, can I?

"You won't hurt me, dear."

"I thought you said you couldn't hear my thoughts!" I shrieked, standing to my feet. My cheeks became flushed with shame. How embarrassing, how imposing-could he have heard everything from before?

"No, dear, I couldn't. And I apologize for being imposing but I'm being honest when I say this is the first time I've been able to hear you, it must be because you're distressed. Some humans are this way, more stoic than others."

I huffed, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Distressed? All because I want to kiss him?

*his pov*

She wants to kiss me?

I could feel my body grow warm.

"Oh God.." YN groaned, hiding her face in embarrassment. "Please tell me you didn't hear that?"

My heart felt light and airy in a way I had never felt before. She wanted to kiss me?

"YN, darling.." I said, reaching out to hold her waist. "I would love to kiss you but, I don't think you're ready for that."

"What do you mean?" She asked, an inquisitive eyebrow raised.

"What I mean is, I don't think you're ready to see my true form. My feeding form, I would be able to kiss you back but I'm not sure if you would be afraid of it."

And I don't want you to be afraid, my love.

"Well can I at least..kiss you?" She asked, hope soaking through her voice. "I understand you might not be able to kiss me back, but can I try? Please?"