Christmas Special!

🖤Slenderman🖤

"Oh Slender, you didn't have to get me anything!" I said sheepishly, taking the package from his long and elegant fingers.

Christmas had really crept up on me this year, I had completely forgotten to put up a tree or lights or any sort of seasonal decor whatsoever. Before I knew it, it was December 25th and the snow was coming down in dense, pillowy patches.

"You deserve the world and more, my love. Not that my gift will measure up to that."

I blushed, I hadn't even got him anything.

I set the beautifully wrapped package on the coffee table before having a seat across from it at the sofa. The window next to us gave a beautiful view of the snow, dustings of powered sugar on edible pine trees.

"Go ahead, darling. Open it." Slenderman prodded.

I grimaced at him before glancing down in shame. "I didn't get you anything.." I confessed.

"No, no dear, that's okay! It's like that song, oh you know that song..how does it go?" Slender started to bob his head to invisible music. "What I want this Christmas is youuu!" His deep voice sang all the incorrect lyrics beautifully.

I giggled at his attempt to relate to modern times, I knew that wasn't his strongest quailty but I appreciated it nonetheless.

"Exactly." I said before carefully undoing the velvet ribbon and tearing into the colorful paper. It was a carboard box with a lid, I removed it right away to see something tucked in tissue paper.

The note on top was in perfect script, it read: My dearest YN, I hope you find this token of my affection to be truly heartfelt.

I smiled at the words before removing the tissue paper, finding a soft knit sweater. It was cream colored and chunky, clearly expertly crafted. On one end of the sleeve was a small embroidered heart in red thread with a cursive S.

My heart swooned.

"Slender! Oh my gosh I love it. Where did you get?" I exclaimed, instantly shrugging the sweater on over my t-shirt.

"I made it." He said bashfully. "Do you like it?"

"I love it even more now knowing it's homemade." I beamed at him.

"I actually made us matching ones." He chuckled, unbuttoning his suit jacket to reveal his sweater underneath. The only difference was his embroaided heart was on his chest, my name writtin inside with white thread.

I gleamed at this, moving away from the couch to give him a hug. Of course I barely reached above his belt.

"You are so sweet. And talented! I had no idea you could knit."

Slender chuckled at this, enveloping me in his arms. His booming laughter vibrated against my frame. "It comes quiet naturally. Not to boast, but with long fingers and tendrils it makes for easy work."

We cuddled up together on the couch in our matching sweaters for the rest of Christmas day, enjoying the snowfall from behind the glass of the windows.

🖤Jeff the Killer🖤

"Merry Christmas!" Jeff cheered, stepping through my bedroom window.

"Shhh." I shushed him groggily. "Rick's in the living room, he could hear you." I said with a nasily voice.

"Rick can kiss my ass." Jeff scoffed, shutting the window behind him to avoid letting in the freezing Chicago wind.

I took a wrinkled kleenex from my nightstand, unfolding it to sneeze into.