Fun Little Cooking Chapter, Add a Lil Spice ;)

🖤Slenderman🖤

"Are you sure you don't need any help, honey?" I called, mindlessly playing with the linen napkin in my lap.

"I'm positive. Besides, I've never really been able to put this kitchen to good use before.."

I smiled, taking in the atmosphere of Slender's home.

It was magnificent.

I didn't realize that glorious library Slender had taken me to on our first date was a part of his home, but I guess that made sense.

The rest of his house was even more goregous than I could have imagined, from the outside it was a Georgian architecture styled manor, a firm black gate surrounding the entire estate with thick foliage to hide it from view.

Inside were dozens of rooms, I was surprised to see such a big place.

"Is it just you here?" I asked as Slender took my coat from me in the foyer, my voice echoing off the pristine walls. A grand oak stairway swirled to my left, leading to even more rooms upstairs.

"Correct, my love. It's only ever been me."

"No offense, it seems a little big for you. Don't you get lonely here?"

"That's why I try to visit you as often as possible." He said solemnly.

I nodded, dropping the subject and allowing him to lead the way through the foyer, past the formal sitting room, through the enormous dining hall and to the even more impressive kitchen.

I gasped when I saw it.

I couldn't believe one person needed this much kitchen space.

A spectacular marble kitchen island floated in the middle of the cooking space, rows and rows of oak cabinets adorned the walls. An outstretched marble counter acted as a bar, stools sitting before it.

"Woah, you have so much cabinet space." I marveled. I opened one with it's crystal handle, peeking inside.

Empty.

I guess that makes sense..

"I wasn't too sure what you would be hungry for, so I took my own initiative." He allowed me to sit at the marble bar in a tall leather padded seat, tucking me into the chair and pouring me a glass of red wine.

I inhaled the sweet, intoxicating aroma.

"Here you are, my dear." He purred, handing me the glass and an ivory colored cloth napkin.

"Thank you." I nodded. I watched as Slender crossed over to the refrigerator, taking a sip of the wine. The deep, spicy liquid melted down my esophagus and sat warmly in the pit of my stomach.

Slender began to prepare the lamb shanks, seasoning them generously.

"I wish I had some way to help you.." I trailed off, looking down sheepishly.

"All you need to do, my sweet, is to relax..and keep looking as beautiful as you always do."

I blushed deeply, both from his compliment and from the wine.

God YN, one sip and that wine is already going to your head?

I carried most of the conversation as Slender cooked, going between the counter and the stove. The savory aroma of the lamb mixed with lemon, olive oil, seasonings, pepper. The whirlwind scent and the classical music playing deep within the manor set the mood for a very romantic night.

I took a swallow from the last of the wine in my glass, Slender immediately pouring more.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I teased. Already, a quarter of the bottle was sloshing around inside me.