AN~Updates!

Hello creeps!

I hope you are enjoying the story so far! This story has been my new found hobby, I forgot just how fun writing fanfic can be and how amazing all of you are.

I just wanted to make a quick author's note to address a few things.

First, if you read the note at the end of my last chapter, you would have seen that I'm getting married! As of writing this, I am one week away from my wedding!! With that being said, I will probably not be writing for the next few weeks which will probably cause a delay in posting new chapters. I just didn't want you guys thinking I was abandoning this story.

Also, I am wanting your feedback on the chapters. I have been following a certain storyline for each of the characters, which I really have enjoyed! I feel like it gives the story more of a plot, but I am wanting to make more spontaneous scenarios as well. Would you enjoy more "random" scenarios or would you like them to continue with the plot? Or a mix of both?

I also wanted to give a big thank you to all my readers, I was writing this for my own entertainment and to prove to myself that I could make a better scenario book than my previous one, but it is so comforting to know that other's enjoy reading it as well. I've been writing on this platform for quiet some time now, (8 years!) and I always appreciate your feedback. So thank you!

I was thinking about doing a get to know the author tag once this story reaches a certain amount of engagment, but maybe I will just do it for fun. We'll see! If you have any questions about me or my story's, please let me know.

That being said, if you have any feedback about these chapters or chapters you would like to see, also let me know! I have taken so much inspiration from your suggestions over the years and I really appreciate it.

So far, I am wanting to do..

First Kiss
When he gives you flowers
Steamy scenes
Close calls

I wanted to do more seasonal chapters, but with my wedding and honeymoon I don't think I will be able to get a Christmas scenario out in time, but I will try to catch up on chapters so we can start with a Valentines day scenario next year! Fingers crossed.

I think that's all I have for now, I just wanted to get my thoughts down in writing lol. As always, thank you for your support. I appreciate you all!

XoXo~Angel