1 || HOW DID IT START?

SIERA'S POV:

| Monday | 1:30 pm |

"Hey! Let's take a break!"

Hearing the voice I turned around and saw my best friend Nicole. I smiled at her and left the basket ball there. Well, yeah I often played basket ball with my team and even the captain of the team.

I ran towards Nicole who was gulping down the water after playing with the team for 1 hour.

"Hey, do you have plans for this weekend?", Nicole asked.

"Hmm...no ig? Why?", I asked back.

"Nothing, the fraternity club has a party for the 1st year students. Are ya willing to join?"

Oh, I just forgot that Virahi just got admitted to college this year. Yeah, I'm a third year. We read in same high school and now same college. That's kinda great. Well, she's my step-sister. The angel of my life. We were doing great as step siblings until one-day...

--

||FLASHBACK||

[STILL SIERA'S POV]

"Shit...not now!!", I cursed to myself when I ran out of my pen while writing down my school project. Well, it was my last fucking year in high school. The final exam was within a week and I needed to finish my project where the deadline was...tomorrow. Aish, it was always me who wasted time from the first day and then rushed before the final day. Though, I was kinda smart, so it didn't matter. Duh..

But right now, my head was gonna explode cause I ran out of the ink and I had no pens anymore.

"Guess, Virahi has the box of pen in her room.", I mumbled.

Yeah, we had separated rooms now, well to be precise, separated study-rooms. Though she didnt have another room, she read in our shared bedroom and I had the separated study room. Well, don't think nasty cause we have been having shared bedroom since childhood. Yeah.

I stood up from my chair lazily, and stretched my arms. Ugh, my back is aching so bad. Then I looked at the clock and it was 11:30am. I didn't sleep yesterday. All I was doing, is project.

I entered into the bedroom and went near Virahi's study table. I took 4 pens (yeah, even though I don't need 4 pens now, but who cares!). I was about to leave when I saw some chocolate were rolling on her study table. I smirked and sneakily took the chocolates. Right when I was about to leave, I heard a door-knob twitching and I looked at the direction. I was purely dumbfounded and all the chocolates and pens fell down from my hand.

There was Virahi, only in her undergarments coming out of the shower. There was a towel in her one hand rubbing down her wet hair and face.

Wow, she has a nice, really nice body. Puberty did hit her so smoothly. Those curves, her thighs and her....bouncing boobs, wrapped against that piece of fabric so delicately.

I felt myself gulping down my own saliva. No, that's bad, divert your gaze, you pervert Siera! It's your sister! Oh..it's step sister!

But I never listened. I continued staring. Until...

"YAYYY!! WHATCHA LOOKING AT-"

And I felt a flying towel with superpower laid across my face.

"Ow-" I growled and took off the towel which was blocking my rare-to-be-seen view.