10 || TRUTH OR DARE?

VIRAHI'S POV

"Truth or dare, honey?", Suzy asked with a mischievous smirk on her face.

I nervously looked around, didn't know what to say then looked at Siera who was also looking at me, unbothered.

"What happened? Virahi?" Naomi asked.

Taking a deep breath I said, "Truth.."

Suzy scoffed while chewing her gum as if she already expected me to say 'truth'.

"I knew it!" Anna said with a grin.

Suzy looked at her and then looked at me and bent down, resting her elbows on her knees and then asked,

"Well, in the beginning of the game, let me ask you an easy and simple question.."

I looked at Suzy confidently but at the same time my heart stirred up a cloud of weakness I wasn't supposd to show. And indeed I stayed strong. I mean I tried to look. God knows, what they actually mean when they say 'simple'.

"Soo...tell me gurl, who is your crush among us?" Suzy asked looking at me, her mischievous grin never left her lips.

Shit- what the heck- how could I answer that infornt of all? Indeed I had a crush, more than crush on someone who was actually present there....but I didn't believe myself...I was not so brave enough..

I looked down biting my lower lip and fisted my hands. My heart was racing fast. Then I looked up and glanced at everyone and lastly at Siera, whose eyes were also demanding an answer. I looked down again and slightly glanced at the glass of alcohol.

I guess Suzy observed my noticeable action so she brought the glass forward and said, "Can you tell us or wanna gulp it down? I'm warning you it's strong and bitter as well."

I looked at Suzy then the glass and gulped a lump in my throat. Then without thinking anything, I snatched the glass and gulped the drink down in one go. Everyone was amazed and made some sounds of applause.

I coughed a couple of times, feeling the cold bitterness rushed through my almost dry throat.

God! My throat! I didn't know how they could gulp this thing..

I opened my eyes and looked at Siera who was looking at me with concern. I gave her a nod that I was okay.

The game continued.

Suzy again spinned the bottle and this time it landed on Stephan and Christen.

Stephan narrowed his eyes at Christen and with a mischievous grin he asked him, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Christen said firmly.

Everyone looked at him and cheered him for his confidence and then Stephan asked while sipping on his drink,

"Hmmm...I like the confidence, well Christen, then kiss Naomi!!"

Everyone whistled and cheered and I looked at Naomi who was blushing hard. Christen looked at Naomi and said,

"Naomi?"

With a lot of difficulty Naomi looked up to his eyes, her face was fully red.

"God, someone blushing crazily...' Christy said in a cheesy tone and had a sip of her cocktail, and everyone chuckled.

Naomi slightly nodded and Christen cupped her cheeks. Naomi closed her eyes and everyone was so focused on how Christen would be kissing her, like they haven't seen someone kissing. Then Christen grazed his lips on her and slowly moved his lips in sync to make her feel at ease.