| SIDE STORY 2 | : | NAOMI & NICOLE |

NICOLE'S POV:

Everyone was talking about going out tonight while we were heading out of the college. I was looking at Siera and Virahi; I still couldn't believe them. But, yeah, they were together. Though my wound healed a little when I confessed to her and she also made that clear. But still it hurt.

Right then my eyes fell on Naomi who was walking side to side with Virahi, she seemed so out of the conversation. She was happy when I spoke for her to give her a chance. Actually I did it for her more than just for the reason that she was in a bad situation. Why did I do that for her?

Duh..no, don't tell me that I was already seeing in her, it was hard for me to move on. But still I felt that Naomi was a safe place to lean on. She seemed fragile and so naive, as well as cute...I guess?

Well, even though I found myself attached to her still I couldn't cause she already had a boyfriend and guess she was straight as a line. I needed to be careful about my heart. How could I be so dumb at the same time?

But right then I badly wanted to enjoy the moment. We got outside of the college and while everybody was talking about the going out outside of the college, I silently stood beside Naomi that she didn't even notice.

"So I guess you are going also, Naomi!" Christy said.

Naomi got herself back to earth and said, "O-Oh yeah.."

But she again looked down and said, "Only Christen isn't here.."

Oh..she was still thinking about him. Well, that was normal for her. I used to imagine about Siera too when I used to have so many emotions revolving around her. But now not everything was the same.

Then I heard Anna saying, "Come one girl, he is fine maybe...well you said he lives with his parents so definitely he is okay, let's go with us. It will refresh you up.."

I didn't know why but I also said, "Yeah..I'm- I mean we are here for you!"

Fuck- why was I going to say 'I am'?  But thank God I caught myself up.

"What do you mean by 'I am'?"

Before I could sigh out of relief, Stephan asked me making my breath again got hitched.

Awkwardly I said, "Hehe...I said we are later-"

"But before-"

"Okay guys! Now stop arguing and this is final that we are going?"

Christy saved me. You go girl.

I sighed and everyone nodded to her question including me.

After that everyone left towards their directions and I was also about to paddle up my cycle when I noticed Naomi was walking alone the same direction as mine. I got down from my cycle and went near her walking side to side.

She looked up and saw me. She fixed her glasses and asked,

"Why are you with me?"

"Going home..?" I said trying to play cool.

"Your home is also at this direction?"

I nodded. Actually I wanted to take her by carrier of my cycle but unfortunately my cycle didn't have any carrier. But walking side to side felt good.

She went shut and we quietly walked.

To break the unhealthy silence, I asked her..

"How did Christen become your boyfriend?" And I looked at her.

She seemed to be blushed by my sentence and tightened her grip around her bag over her shoulders.

Woah, it might be different I guess, but I waited for her answer.