3 | the t h r e a t

| Z O Y A |

     TODAY WOULD BE THE DAY she went to Professor Thomas' office hours. Anxiously tapping a finger on her thigh, Zoya couldn't wait for class to conclude.

She had no idea where this feeling of anxiousness came from, but it was devouring her senses completely.

Yesterday she'd thought about it so often, her mind came up with situations that, to her, were absurd and would surely never become a reality.

Not that she wanted them to.

But it was hard for Zoya's mind to not become flooded with images of her sexy, much older teacher.

For, there he was - at the front of the class discussing a boring topic on the periodic table while Zoya's only focus was the movement of his lips. Whenever he licked them, she imagined it was her own tongue or even the pad of her fingers teasing him in some way.

No sah. . . then him did always dis attractive?

As if he felt her eyes eating him up in a manner they weren't supposed to, Professor Thomas looked over at her. Those dark orbs lured Zoya in, causing the class to fade and leaving behind only them.

He looked away and she found herself sinking into the hard metal of the chair. Disappointment rooted itself inside her and she willed it to go away but it didn't. Why did she suddenly feel like this? Instead of taking the time to formulate a reasonable answer, she blamed it on the book he'd caught her reading.

Forcing herself to pay attention, Zoya keenly hung on to every word until class was over and she was spending her free period in Professor Alexi's personal office.

Shifting about the chair, she looked around the office. It only had a desk, chair and cabinet; the blinds were drawn and it didn't have any personal touches except a potted plant in a corner and a photograph of a cabin hung on the cream painted wall.

"Miss Brown," said Professor Alexi, making Zoya look back at him. "How are you good in class yet you always fail my tests?"

Zoya sighed, misery taking her over. "I love Chemistry. I just have really bad test anxiety with some subjects."

"I can help with that."

Her ears perked up and she sat more upright in the cushioned chair. She was willing to do anything to get over this problem that she developed since starting high school. "How can you help?"

Before answering, his eyes appeared to drift to her bust that had become more prominent when she changed her posture. They flickered back to hers so quickly, Zoya thought she imagined it.

Standing, he moved around the desk until he was behind her. She could feel his presence towering over her while his musky, intoxicating male fragrance blanketed her like a welcomed heat on a cold Georgia evening.

Professor Alexi boldly laid a hand atop Zoya's shoulder, causing her to stiffen.

"Relax," he stated.

"I am relaxed," she said, voice hush as she tried to ignore the faint throb that was slowly developing between her closed thighs because he was touching her.

"Miss Brown," came his voice again. "Take ten deep breaths."

Obeying, she did as told, hearing him mimic her breathing. It wasn't supposed to be sensual, but it felt like it. She could hear a voice in her head screaming at her to run because whatever this was, it was taboo.

"Imagine you're by yourself, practicing for the upcoming test. . ."

An image of her laid in bed, head buried in a book while Pia's angelic voice aided her study session, blossomed in her mind. She felt at ease when a wave of readiness crashed into her.