9 | the f o r b i d d e n

| Z O Y A |

AFTER SCHOOL, Zoya was walking with Alyssa to debate practice. "Yea, it's weird. This morning he just got up and left."

Alyssa sighed. "I hope he's doing okay."

Zoya nodded, sharing the sentiment.

"I have to go," groaned Alyssa while looking at her phone.

"Why?"

"My dad suddenly cancelled on a date with my mom, so she needs me."

"With no excuse? No offense, but he sounds like a wasteman."

Much to Zoya's surprise, Alyssa chuckled. "You don't even know the half. Tell Miss Claudia I'm sorry and have fun in practice. I'll try to come back to watch you run."

"Bye, Alyssa," Zoya said with a smile.

Reaching the auditorium, she frowned as her mind drifted to Caden. She wished she had his number so she could check on him.

Even at track practice, she couldn't get the haunting image of his bruised face out her mind.

What can a boy so young and smart be involved in for people to beat him like that?

Finding no answers, she forced her mind off him.

She started thinking about Alexi, growing more impatient for tomorrow to come so she could see him. He always knew what to say and do to make her smile and she really needed that.

Her excitement to see her professor carried her throughout the night until the next day came and they were at his office hours. Zoya was sitting on his desk while he stood between her legs, their lips locked and hands all over each other. The first few buttons of her top was undone, giving him easy access to caress her soft breasts and hardened nipples.

"I can't wait for this weekend," Alexi said, sounding breathless.

"I don't want you to wait," she confessed.

Her statement shocked him. "Getting bold, Miss Brown?"

"I am, Professor," she said, grabbing his tie and pulling him closer. Leveling her mouth with his ear, her lips brushed his skin as she whispered, "Fuck me."

Releasing his tie, she laid her palms flat on either side of her and looked up at him. Alexi was wearing that sexy smirk that made between her thighs throb. She didn't want their first time to be at school, but she was too eager to have him inside her. They'd already spent days teasing each other relentlessly - from fleeting glances in class to feather light touches while walking by. She couldn't wait until the weekend and Alexi shared the same sentiment.

She watched as he opened his wallet and took out a condom. The growing bulge in his pants made her press her thighs together with a gulp and Alexi noticed.

"Running already?" he teased as she laid down.

"No," she replied, watching as he slowly took off her panty and took a moment to appreciate her shaved pussy.

Alexi dropped his pants and Zoya's eyes widened when she saw his length, already leaking precum.

Then a who all a dat a go ina?

"On second thought. . ."

Alexi chuckled and stepped closer. He held his shaft and ran it along her wet slit. "Ready?" he asked and she gave him a timid nod. "I'll be gentle."

"Please do. . ." she whispered, feeling unprepared.

Her nails scraped against the table as he slowly worked himself inside her, making her tightly shut her eyes closed. "Jesus Christ!" Zoya exclaimed. It felt like she was being ripped opened.