𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡?

Minneapolis, MN-1987

{Her hair is in a loose bun, wearing red sweats with white high top Nikes along with her locket

{Her hair is in a loose bun, wearing red sweats with white high top Nikes along with her locket.}

I hunged up the phone with Bobby's trifling ass. So last night Jheryl thought it would be a good idea if I went on a dinner with the singer named Al B. Sure!.

It went well, it was only because they wanted me to help write a song for him for his upcoming album. During the dinner, Bobby came and brought a girl and joined us.

From the kissing and the flirting, I was already pissed off, not jealous like his ass. So, after that Al.B drops me off at my place and after 3 hours, Bobby knocks on my front door.

Asking me why am I with that dude? Am I dating him? Jus keep asking me questions like he my man. Then I told him that he wasn't my man and if I wanted to see someone I could.

He stormed off and slammed my door, I stormed to the door and called out to him saying, "It was just a business dinner, they wanted me to help him with a new song."

I slammed the door and laid on the couch. Not even five minutes went by, Tommy called me, telling me that the producers for New Edition wanted me to help them with this new song their working on for their album.

I instantly said yes, I haven't seen them in forever and it would be nice to get out of Atlanta for a while. It's been a busy hell for me, from writing songs for my album, writing for everyone else who needs my help, and my new movie I'm starring called Angel Heart.

I was at the studio, I took off my jacket leaving me in my black top and red sweats. I looked over my script to practice my lines for the movie.

I heard some voices from the main entrance, I put my stuff on the table and went to see what's going on.

Ricky, Mike, Ronnie, Ralph and Johnny was there along with Terry Lewis and Jimmy. And Ralph lookin' mad, and the four of them minus Johnny was in a argument.

"Yo, not only did I not know, nobody asked for my opinion." Ralph says upset lookin' at the three.

"Oh, I was gonna call you, Rizz, but I had that modeling gig." Ronnie says, Mike snickered as he looks down. "You know, expanding my horizons or what have you."

"Oh word?" Ralph questions facing Ronnie.

"Yeah, word." Ricky speaks up facing Ralph. "What did you expect, Rizz? You said you wanted to go solo, right?"

"That don't mean I'm quitting the group, Rick!" Ralph exclaims.

"Alright, guys, guys. Everybody calm down." Terry says, trying to de-escalate the argument.

"No, wait a second with that down shit," Ralph waves Terry off. "I'm not splitting my money five ways again. So unless Bobby's coming back, the four of us are New Edition," He motions the four of them except Johnny. "Period."