𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬/𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧/𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗕𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘

A/N: Well y'all, this is the last chapter of this book, and oh my goodness I'm almost crying, this is actually one of my favorite books I love to write. So, lets get too it.:

6 months Later-2015
Sweet Leaf Christian Hospice

I was by Krissi's bedside brushing her hair, Bobby was sitting beside her and placed a kiss to her hand trying not to cry and gives her a small smile.

Royce was leaning against the wall on his phone, and his siblings was there too. As I was brushing her hair, a tear came from my eye as I look at this girl in front of me, and I still see that baby girl that always comes over to my house and she and Royce will play games and we eat ice cream together.

Even though we're not blood related, I still loved her as if she was my own. I sat the brush down and sighed.

'If you want me to stay,'
I placed my hand over my mouth and sniffled, everyone in the room faces me.

'I'll be around today

To be available for you to see'
I sing as my voice cracked a little and wiped my tears.

'To be available for you to see'
I looked up and see Royce was singing the lyrics and he walked over to the bed with tears in his eyes.

'But I am about to go and then you'll know
For me to stay here, I got to be me'
Landon, Bobby Jr., and La'Princia joins in, Bobby closes his eyes as he hears his kids singing.

'You'll never be in doubt,
That's what it's all about
You can't take me for granted and smile'
As the kids was singing, I walked over to Bobby and wrapped my arm around shoulder, he leans in my touch and begins to cry. I sway him side to side on the chair and I begin to sing the last verse as tears was streaming down my cheek.

'Count the days I'm gone,
Forget of reachin' me by phone
Because, I promise, I'll be gone for a while'
Royce broke down crying as he sees his little sister and best friend in bed like this. I pulled him in my embrace and cries in my shoulder. I rubbed his back to soothe him and I exhaled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 3rd, 2015

Los Angeles, CA

Hillside Memorial Park

I got out my car and sighed, I walked passed a few graves till I seen my mothers

Lorelle May James
Feb 5, 1952
June 9, 2011
Loving mother and grandmother.

I took a few breaths and kneeled down in front of the tombstone, placed the red orchids in front. I placed my hand on top of the grave and clutched on the necklace she gave me.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡-𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 of 𝗥&𝗕 |𝗕𝗢𝗕𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ| 🎉