Ra's Champion

The ancient pyramids. A staple of Egypt and their culture. A young boy was on a trip with his family to go see the pharaoh. The young boy sadly had a very weak heart and one of the things he wanted to see so desperately was the tombs of the gods. Making his way to one of the pyramids, with the help of his mom and dad, he smiled seeing the different Egyptian scriptures. One that caught his eye was the Egyptian God of the sun. Ra.

The boy stared at the image of the God before it shined slightly. The caused the boy to look at it with confusion asking his parents if they saw it as well. But he was shot down with a no from both parents. Standing next to him was his younger brothers as they helped him to the next pyramid. But screams went off. The four looked behind them theives as they all held swords cutting down people left and right. The four began to run but Y/n stopped as his heart began to mess up.

The boys father picked him up on his back but crossbow bokts fired hitting his mother and brothers. This caused the two to go wide eyed as they laid dead. Running to one of the pyramids the two heard dogs barking as they hid behind an Obelisk. The stone pillar hid the two but the dogs barking was getting closer. The boy grabbed his heart as he began to breath weakly.

"Stay with me Y/n. Come on be strong." His father pleaded but this situation wasn't helping.

Running towards the camp to call for help his dad suddenly felt his ankle get bit. The two collapsed to the ground as Y/ns father told him to run. Running towards the camp the small camp exploded making the boy turn back and run towards the small distance he put behind himself and the pyramids. But the boys heart beat caused him to collapse in front of the image of Ra.

"Be strong my champion. I'm sending help." A godly voice called out as the boy looked up to see the image of ra glowing. Multiple footsteps rushed to the boy as he looked behind himself with fear. "Calm down and repeat after me." He spoke as the boy nodded. But he just couldn't stay focus.

"Great beast of the sky. Please hear my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight." The voice spoke making him do the chant. "Evelope the desert with you glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers from deep within so together we may win. Appear in this sick game as I call out your name." The voice and Y/n spoke at the same time.

Turning around the boy saw the terrorists as they aimed at him with their weapons.

"WINGED DRAGON OF RA!" Y/n yelled out before feeling his body go limp as a bolt made contact with his head.

The thieves turned around and left but felt the dessert sands shift as they turned to the boy. His body was shining as a sudden beam of golden light erupted from him the two backed away as the boy was lifted up with the sky turning black. The boys body vanished and so too did the light.

"Where did he go?" One of them asked as a sudden roar was heard. Casting their attention to the top of the pyramid a golden claw grabbed the side of the pyramid as a massive beak poked out. The two men trembled as the dragon of Ra appeared and on top of the head of the beast was Y/n with his upper torso sticking out of it. The beast had him protected in a golden light as it blew sacred fire melting the men into ash. Turning its attention to the others the dragon continued its onslaught. Burning and destroying everything in its wake.

"My pharaoh the guards reports of seeing Ra's dragon fighting the thieves." One of the guards spoke causing the Pharaoh to stand along with two other people.

"So Ra has chosen his champion." A belly dancer woman spoke as she branded Osiris Champion mark.

"It appears so." A bulky general man said as he was branded by the champion mark of Geb.