A Champions feeling

Y/n slowly made his way towards the Occult research club house. He was also being followed by his three protectors now. Isabella, Carlamine and Yubelluna.  The three were tasked to watch over him by his gods orders. Carlamine lagged behind as Y/n was walking side by side with Yubelluna as she looked straight ahead. Isabella slowed down as she walked next to the knight.

"Why not join us up front?" She asked as Carlamine looked at her with a glare.

"You know why." she whispered making the rook nod. "You may respect him as a fighter Isabella but I don't. Not what he did to Riser." 

"You can't change what happened. " She spoke. Placing her hands into her pockets she moved up closer to the others as Y/n yawned. 

Y/n had another attack from the sacred beasts as a hint of sadness entered his being. The beasts took this as an advantage and nearly showed themselves if it wasn't for RA. The holy being was next to him when it happened at the dinner table. The girls thought he was having a heartburn from the spices from the dish RA made but they couldn't be further from the truth. Upon coming up to the clubhouse Y/n noticed the gang with two unfamiliar faces. 

"Yo." He called out as the group looked towards him.

"Oh Y/n you're here." Rias said making one of the two girls look at him. She had orange hair in the form of long  pigtail. But Y/n noticed that black leotard she was wearing along with the sword in her hand.

"Oh a holy blade?" he thought as the girl was suddenly in front of him. "Uhm." he said as she looked at him with sparkles in her eyes.

"You're Y/n L/n right?!" She asked making the male nod as she smiled and squealed with glee. "it's so nice to meet you Champion of RA. I was waiting for this moment to meet you. Once I heard about you in one of the holy books from Egypt. God really has heard my plea." She said making Y/n look at her wide eyed. 

"You were at Egypt? But how do you know about- oh right the hieroglyphs." He remembered as he finished his sentence. 

"Irina leave him alone. You shouldn't go up to someone so casually especially one with his title." The blue haired girl said as she pulled her friend back. " He probably has a big ego cause of it." 

"Well aren't you a bundle of sunshine." He said making the girl look at him.

"One with the title champion of a certain god is bound to be full of themselves." She said making Y/n's eyebrow twitch.

"You got that right." Carlamine said.

Y/n stayed quite but everyone could feel a tense moment. But it was cut off by the champions laughter. 

"Please if I was ever egotistical. I would have a massive harem behind me. I would use my title for anything. But I don't. My god taught me to be humble. He taught me that just because you have a title. It doesn't mean strength, you must show how strong you are capable of to keep that title. Trust me little Excalibur user. I'm more than just a champion." He smiled before Issie cheered.

" So cool Senpai!" he said as the two Excalibur users looked at him. 

"hehehe." Y/n chuckled as the girls looked back at him. " What kind of senpai would I be if I didn't stay true to who i am." 

"So Y/n why are you here?" Rias asked making Y/n stop being cool for a second. 

" I honestly forgot." He laughed albeit a bit embarrassed making Carlamine shake her head along with Isabella, While Yubelluna just let out a soft giggle.  "Oh right! I wanted to talk to you in private." He remembered making the group look at him with confusion and wonder.