The Fallen Archangel

Rias and the gang stood in front of Kouh academy as the student council held up a barrier the gang was about to face off against a leader-class fallen angel and were unsure if they wanted to contact Sir Zechs about the situation

"Rias, I understand that you don't want to be a bother to your big brother. But the enemy is a leader class fallen angel. We're gonna need all the help we can get." Akeno informed before looking at Issie with a determined look. "I had also called Y/n and his peerage as well. Let's have the devil king and Ra's champion to back us up." this caused Rias to give out a sigh of defeat. " Thanks for your understanding, Preisdent." She smiled at Rias. "Sir Zechs' forces should arrive in the hour. Y/n told me he would be here in ten minutes. Something about being stuck in a match."

"Senpai is playing a video game while this is happening?" Issie asked thinking of what kind of game it was.

"He didn't know until this moment." Akeno smiled.

"my, I can't win against you can I?" Rias joked before turning back to the barrier. "One hour huh?"  

Walking into the schools front door Rias laid out her plan. "Issie, I'll have you on as support." 

"Support?" This questioned the pawn as he looked at her wondering if him just being in the fight would help more.

"I want you to use your ability to transfer your power to the others to raise their power."

"I see.Roger!" 

"We need to stall until Issie can transfer his power to all of us." Rias smiled looking back at the rest of her team minus Kiba.

"I understand." Akeno smiled as Koeneko replied with a "Yes, President."

"Issie." 

"Yes?'" He asked Rias as she smiled at him.

"We're counting on you. Show your sensei how strong you are." She smiled referring to Y/n in that last sentence. " We need to be on the offensive during this match. We can't let Kokobiel use his full power here. Unlike our fight with Riser, Our lives are on the line. But I won't allow us to die. My dear servants, survive so we can go to school together again!" She motivated as they all agreed with her.

Outside in the courtyard everyone noticed the holy swords of Excalibur being fused into one with a strange amount of magic being poured into it. "So is Sir Zechs coming or maybe Serafall?" Kokobiel smirked.

"We're here in his place." Rias informed the fallen angel.

Snapping his fingers he summoned a massive light lance before tossing it at the gym causing it to explode sending Issie back on to his butt. 

"The gym.." He said in shock at the destruction.

"This is boring. Ah well, a little diversion can't hurt." Kokobiel smirked looking down at the group.

"You're kidding?" Issie asked clearly shaken up by his power.

"are you scared, Partner?" Ddraig questioned as Issies left hand.

"I've never seen such a big lance made of light. It's like it's from a different dimension."

"Of course it's from a different dimension. We're talking about a man who survived against God and the Devil King."Ddraig said a bit amused by his host.

"can we really beat that guy? Can senpai beat him?" 

"When it comes down to it, I'll beat him even if I have to turn most of your body into a dragon."Ddraig told him.

"Most of my body huh, So that's the level he's at?"Issie smirked trying to get rid of his nerves.

"Since you came all this way, I suppose I'll have you play with my pet." The fallen angel smirked before his throne shot a pillar of light from under it as it collided with the ground.