My life now.

"That sucked." Y/n said as he just finished watching the documentary. "Historical my ass." He said as Ra spoke up.

"Indeed. As a godly dragon from that time. This was disgracefully in accurate." He added on as Y/n sighed and looked through the movies. 

After finding a comedy Y/n reached down to grab his bowl of ramen and began to eat the rest of his food. Just then Y/n's doorbell went off. Standing up he made his way to the door only to find Asia in front of it.

"Asia? What are you doing here?" He questioned as she smiled. 

"I heard you were alone so I wanted to make a pack with you!" She smiled making him confused but realized she meant devil work.

"Oh. That's right. Then come on in." He smiled as she entered making her smile. 

"Your home is so cozy." She smiled seeing it for herself.

"Well RA did say that it needed a bit more of a homey touch considering the three woman that live here now." He said before going to the kitchen. "Do you want some Ramen? My dragon and I were just about to watch a comedy." He asked making the small demon smile.

"Yes please." She smiled as the two began to eat soon after getting her food. "Y/n-Onii can you read me a bible verse?" She asked making the male turn to her.

"Oni and a bible verse. Everything okay?" He questioned the small girl as she looked like she offended the champion.

"Oh I'm sorry did you not want to do that? I know your religion is different from mine it's just I can't read any verses anymore. I'm sorry!" She apologized making the boy smile.

"Asia. I have no issue with reading a verse but why call me onii-chan?" he asked making her blush in embarrasment.

"It's just you've been helping issie and Rias like a big brother so I thought it was okay to call you that." She said making the boy look at her with embarrassment. 

"No it's okay. I'm not used to be called Big brother. Mainly little brother from my siblings." Sitting down next to her he placed the bowl in front of her as she smiled.

"I didn't know you had siblings." She said before taking a bite out of her food.

"I actually had a few. My siblings before I became RAs champion and then my champion siblings. It's been quite sometime being called that. But back then they would call me. Al'akh Al'akbar or Al'akh Al'asghar." He smiled before relaxing. "It kind of brings a bit of nostalgia." He beamed.

Asia smiled as she listened closely. She watched as he grabbed her Bible before flipping through some pages. He smiled before landing on one. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." He spoke as Asia smiled being able to hear a verse without getting a massive headache. Even though she can not verbally read a verse. She can listen to one. But being prayed for is another reason she would get hurt after her talk with Irena and Xenovia from when her, Issie and Shoji from the student council peerage.

After a few hours of watching the movie and talking Asia got a call from Rias. Asia said her goodbyes and left. Y/n sighed as he laid on the couch looking over his phone.

"Partner.. that verse you've read. It's quite interesting you picked that one." He said making Y/n look at his right arm.

"What do you mean?"

"That verse symbolizes us. For I'm here for you during your fear. I'm here to strengthen you and help you. All through your righteous right hand." He explained making Y/n smirk.