Waking in a time not yours.

"Hahaha. We're gonna be rich boys!" A thief yelled out as they scavange a pyramid of all it's gold and jewels.

"Hey boss are you sure this is okay? I mean these walls says that if anyone steals the prized jewel they'll be cursed." One of the thieves told the boss as she turned around a corner and saw a coffin.

The coffin was golden and had a blue gem on the forehead. The massive protective piece had the image of a dragon on it along with the image of the sun. But what the boss was more interested in was the blue gem. Climbing up and grabbing a crow bar she began to move the piece as it tried to remain in its home but was snapped out. The once whole gem was now two broken gems.

"Damn it. Oh well. We got everything else let's move." She spoke but all the entry ways began to close before a malnourished hand poked its way out of the coffin and pushed it open.

"Boss!" One yelled as he pointed at the coffin as it was fully pushed opened. They three thieves back away as they saw a h/c hair male walk out as he wore his ruined Egyptian clothing.

Walking out and standing tall the male took a deep breath of air before stretching and moaning in relief.

"Ah~ Nothing like a nice nap after a massive battle." He yawned out causing the three to look at him with fear and shock.

Y/n looked down at them with a head tilt at their outfits.

"I've never seen those before. Is that leather?" He questioned making them speechless. "My old man knew some goods back when I was a kid. So I wanted to know if that's leather." He smiled before noticing their bags. "Are you stealing from this pyramid?" He asked a golden aura suddenly flared to life as he suddenly remembered where he was and who they are.

"Take my divine punishment." He spoke before a heavenly beam of golden light erupted out of the ceiling and killed them. Leaving nothing but the bags.

Grabbing the bags he placed them all back and used his powers to heal the orb back together before placing it back into the slot of the coffin.

"There we go-"

A sudden massive headache peirce the boys head making him collapse to the ground making him groan in pain. The roars of the sacred beasts echoed throughout his head making him lay his head on the ground. Grabbing at the floor he looked up seeing a person manifest in front of him.

"You're finally awake my champion." A familiar voice spoke as he placed his hand on the boys head.

The sudden pain and voices vanish as he looked up seeing the God that chose him to be his champion. Ra stood there with a smile as he kneeled down and brought his champion into a longing embrace. Y/n looked to his side seeing Ra shake a bit.

"Ra?" He questioned hearing the gods trembling voice.

"I thought I lost you during that fight. You are like a son to me Y/n. So when you were locked up in that coffin. I would visit you for over a millennium waiting for you to awake." He spoke making Y/n pull back from the hug.

"A millennium? What are you talking about? I've been asleep for a few hours." Y/n explained making Ra shake his head.

"You've been in a coma after your fight. You're actually in the year nineteen sixty. Come let me show you." He spoke before the two suddenly vanished and appeared in the sky looking down at a city.

Y/n watched as non horse powered vehicles drove down the streets of the city along with people wearing suits and even sun clocks on their wrists. Y/n stood their flabbergasted as he tried to process everything. Ra placed a hand on his shoulder before motioning for him to follow the God. The two walked towards a golden staircase as the cloud began to break away showing all the Egyptian gods. But what Y/n noticed the most was Obelisk and Slifer. The two gods seemed to be asleep. Running towards them he placed his hand on the godly giants as they opened their eyes and looked down at Y/n.