The Burning Dragon Emperor

Over the next month I stood at the front lines with Asim. Using my dragon to obliterate any and all massive army's. My bond with Ra grew stronger with each and every summon. Currently I stood in front of a massive army of theives as everyone stood back. My armor was different from the standard heavy armor. It kept the gold color but I wore a thin breastplate with some robes. Around my person was a golden long coat with the insignia of Ra on the back. My head wore a headband with a blue crystal. Behind me stood Ra as it glared at everyone as bodies of my men were laying dead in the dirt. Blood pooled around their bodies as I felt my anger rise but I didn't let it show. Asim taught me to keep my emotions hidden. Otherwise Ra would destroy everything.

"Army of Theives in the name of queen Cleopatra. You have one warning to leave before my divine dragon judges you." I warned them as Ra roared.

"We don't fall child of Egypt. Your territory will be ours." The leader spoke making me sigh.

"Everyone of them is like this. Alright. WINGED DRAGON OF RA." I yelled out as it flew into the sky and deep into the heavens before a pillar of its light rained down and melted every single one of them.

Flying back down I gave Ra a pat on the head before having it turn back into mist. Turning around I made it to my comrades as they smiled. Making a pathway they all moved out of my way as I entered the medical tent. We had fifty men injured causing me to heal who I could. Getting various"Thank yous" and surprised "I'm healed" from the newer soldiers. Moving towards the leaders tent I noticed Asim going over some plans. His army armor was dyed blue as he wore a helmet reminiscent of Obelisk. He looked up before motioning his head to the side for me to to come over.

"Our next move will be to get into the city of thieves to finally end this war." He said before standing straight. "But our spy says that there's a massive hole in the wall somewhere deep in the city almost like their digging for something."

"You don't think this could be a wicked gods doing right?" I questioned before moving in front of him. "If a wicked God is trying to break free then."

"You won't have your time in the pyramid. Which also means.

"Sadiki is getting weaker." I finished making him nod.

"I don't believe she'll survive the next three days." He spoke as I clentch my fist.

"Can I heal her with my powers?" I asked him but he merely shook his head.

"No. A gods healing can not work on those that are equal in power. If they could Ra would've healed Osiris before he died." He spoke making me nod. "My time is short as well." He chuckled making me turn to him. "I'm not the spring chicken I used to be. Some kind of curse is making me lose my hair and is causing me to become weaker each day." He chuckled before coughing.

"Then return to the palace. Let me lead the charge." I offered making him shake his head.

"You are still green Y/n. I'm not gonna let that happen. I will leave but I must let my next in command to lead the charge." he said making me nod. 

"Understood." 

Leaving the tent both him and I made it towards his horse. Holding his horse steady I watched as he got on.  Everyone looked towards us as he told his second in command in what was happening. Then he turned to me, he smiled at me telling me to protect his men with all my might. With that he took off back to the palace. 

"Alright everyone pack up we're moving. we need to stop whatever is happening in the thieves city!" The second in command said as the soldiers that could fight made their way towards the city while the wounded were put into carriages and taken back to the palace.