The Immortal Dragon vs The Immortal Bird

Y/n had just finished watching the rating game between Rias and Riser. Rias knew how to plan accordingly and he was proud. But that all shifted once Riser's queen healed her body with Phoenix Tears. She was able to take Koneko and Kiba out in seconds.  Akeno was the only one to truly set her back but even she was overwhelmed.  Y/n proud of Issie for getting the second liberation on his sacred gear. Honestly, he hasn't even achieved it since the sacred beast control his negative emotions and only anger can bring his next stage out.  But Riser truly made the Dragon Emperor upset by saying that if Issie dies in the game it's considered an accident. Something that he's sure Riser has done before. Just then a magic circle appeared in the boys room as he entered seeing Greyfia standing in the middle of his room.

"I assume you're here on sirzechs orders?" He questioned as she shook her head with a smile.

"You are too sharp. But yes I am. He thinks that you and the welsh dragon emperor should crash the wedding." She said but Y/n looked down at his arm. 

"I want to burn him. I want him to feel the pain he inflicted on my friends and student." he said as his dragon roared. 

"Then I suggest you get moving sun dragon. Rias' servant is currently on his way to the party." She smiled as a golden flash came from the boy showing him in his now ancient Egyptian armor. 

"Then by all means." He said showing her his outstretched hand. "will you accompany me to the wedding? Ra is doing his morning duties and I'm sure he won't be able to take me."

"Of course." 

the two began to shine before vanishing in thin air. Y/n appeared next to Issie as he had just put down a guard shocking the fighter. Y/n suddenly vanished and had a guard by the throat as he tried to sneak attack his schoolmate. reeling his head back Y/n dealt a powerful headbutt as Issie heard a sickening crack.

"Damn senpai. But wait why are you here and what's with the get up? Did you come back from a costume party?" he questioned but Y/n just chuckled.

"Come we must go see Rias and crash a party." He smiled before Issie nodded fired up as the two stood in front of the door to the party. "Should we knock?" He asked the younger male as they both looked towards a guard that appeared behind them. 

The both of them smirked as they grabbed the guard and pulled him in. Throwing the guard forwards Issie and Y/n ran and punched the male in the face sending him through the door. Breathing in and out Issie had his arm outstretched shocking the pure demons. Y/n walked besides them and smiled. 

"Rias!" He smiled causing Issie to be confused at his now cheery demeanor.

"Uh,- Senpai?" he asked as the upper schoolmate ignored him.

"Why didn't you tell me it was tonight? Here i am wearing nearly nothing at all." He laughed as he looked towards Riser. "Oh and the groom is here. I hope we didn't barge in unexpectedly. Did we? your majesty?" He smirked seeing Risers mood sour seeing the two. 

"Who do you two think you are?" he growled as Issie stood next to his teacher. 

"I'm issie hyuodou and I'm here to take Rias back home. Her virginity belongs to me!" He yelled causing Y/n to stop with his friendly demeanor and turn to him with a sweat drop.

"Allll righty then." 

"Y-Your bastard!" Riser growled as his sister looked at with with an embarrassed face from what Issei said. 

"What is this guy saying?"

"Apprehend them!" Riser ordered as more guards surround the two. But they were all suddenly on the ground in pain. No movement. no nothing.